PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Players Juniors need YOUR help!

Bobinovich
29-May-12, 10:19
Thurso Players has been nominated by our local Bank of Scotland Branch as an Organisations suitable for an award of £5,000 from the Lloyds Banking Group Community Fund. We have now been shortlisted from submissions in the North of Scotland, but to receive this money we have receive sufficient votes from the Public.

Please vote for Thurso Players, and encourage your friends, families, neighbours and casual acquaintances to do likewise. We will be able to do so much for the Players, but particularly our Juniors, with this money.

There are two ways to vote.

1. By text:- Text VOTE KW1 to 61119

2. Online: go on to www.lloydsbankinggroupcommunities.com/communityfund (http://www.lloydsbankinggroupcommunities.com/communityfund) and enter Thurso Players as the Organisation you wish to vote for (once done you'll receive an e-mail which you need to click a link in to verify your vote)

Voting does not close until 9th September, so you have plenty of time to get everyone you know to get their votes in.

Thanks very much for your support

Angel
29-May-12, 10:52
Done!

Angel...

Wick Fix
29-May-12, 12:36
I have just placed my vote for the players.

Very simple to do. You just need to provide first and last name and email address.

Be aware that you then need to verify the vote. They send an email to you with a link to click on to verify.

This may end up in your junk mail folder so please look for it right away.

Good luck to the players.

pat
29-May-12, 15:36
done.
best wishes

Sandra_B
29-May-12, 16:42
Good luck!

TudorRose
29-May-12, 18:47
Just voted. Really easy to do. I hope everyone votes for Thurso Junior Players.

Good Luck :)

donnick
29-May-12, 20:07
done ,hope you win

Henry1
29-May-12, 20:26
Done easy to do

poppett
30-May-12, 14:39
Voted and shared on facebook.

Bobinovich
07-Sep-12, 20:29
Bumping up - the Players need a boost please and voting closes on 9th September :D