PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got Fancy Dress Gear

Gogglebox
22-Nov-06, 17:18
Thurso Town Improvements are on the scrounge for some Fancy dress costumes required for Friday 1st December at the Christmas Lights Switch On

Unfortunately our original source has fallen through

Anything kind of Seasonal, panto etc would be ideal or any information for anyone locally in Caithness who would have any would be great

Contact info@thurso.org

canuck
23-Nov-06, 00:03
First reason for my replying is to get this up to the top for you.

Second, why do you keep asking for all these things that I have in my basement in Canada? First that video 2 1/2 years ago of the first Live Aid concert. Now costumes. Maybe I should move to Caithness with all my gear.

Gogglebox
23-Nov-06, 04:44
Cheers for the boost!!

Yes i recall that Live Aid video

Obviously you are going to have to post all your obscure stuff that only someone a bit barmy would use over to me 1 lol!

Thanks

Still no sign of any info sadly!!

canuck
23-Nov-06, 06:04
Well, what do you need? Maybe we could create it for you - me instructing, you and a team of busy beavers constructing.

All orgers in Caithness, you are on notice. I may be PMing you with some specific requests.

So, do we need to create one of those exotic fruit hats? Delmonte Man are you ready?

Ann
23-Nov-06, 10:06
I'm afraid I wear all my fancy dress gear ;) and I have tried the gentleman in Lybster that used to hire out costumes but no luck; he no longer provides this service, sorry. :confused

unicorn
23-Nov-06, 10:56
What about Thurso Players do they not maybe have some old stuff?

golach
23-Nov-06, 11:01
Mrs G says if you need tramps outfits, you can get them from my wardrobe ........ I dont understand what she means :confused

sassylass
23-Nov-06, 18:00
Real pity I don't live closer because I have loads of dress up stuff that I would gladly share...harem dancer, Carmen Miranda, lounge singer, troll, 50's prom queen, pirate, clown, Dame Edna...and it's not used that often (only on weekends :lol: )

Gogglebox
23-Nov-06, 22:32
Thanks all i'll try out some of your suggestions and see if we can track some stuff down