Start up Skype
Dial your friend in Australia
When he answers:
Note that he isn't upside down
QED

But his camera's upside down.

secrets in symmetry
25-May-12, 23:37
But his camera's upside down.That's what he wants you to think, because he's part of the deception. What he doesn't know is that our mutual friend from Staxigoe is eavesdropping on our conversation - and he sees us both the right way up.

John Little
26-May-12, 08:25
Actually I refuse to accept any of you as real. The whole Org thing is staged on a backlot in a secret location in California along side the moon landings and the Truman show.

Corrie 3
26-May-12, 08:50
This thread proves only one thing to me............................

C3...............:roll::roll:

sids
26-May-12, 09:54
Actually I refuse to accept any of you as real. The whole Org thing is staged on a backlot in a secret location in California along side the moon landings and the Truman show.

If only.

We're being held in Doctor Who's quarry in Devon.

Portgower is in Area 51, though, so you are on the right track.

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 11:59
But his camera's upside down.

That's what he wants you to think, because he's part of the deception. What he doesn't know is that our mutual friend from Staxigoe is eavesdropping on our conversation - and he sees us both the right way up.I don't know which (flat) planet I was on last night: Staxigoe man wouldn't be able to deduce anything from seeing us both the right way up - unless he was in the same room in Australia, which he was... :cool:

billmoseley
26-May-12, 18:18
the world is not flat that is just silly. No it has to be saucer shaped otherwise the water would run off the edges

secrets in symmetry
26-May-12, 23:39
Not if there isn't any space at the edge of the world for the water to flow into.

Dadie
26-May-12, 23:41
the world aint flat....34dds dissove that arguement flat out!:D

secrets in symmetry
27-May-12, 02:29
the world aint flat....34dds dissove that arguement flat out!:DThat's a nice late night thought. :cool:

Errogie
27-May-12, 10:17
Actually it's not perfectly round either and can bulge according to gravitational pulls from far away. Explanations from our less informed past have always intrigued me and I knew one elderly gent who explained all the fallen trees found in peat bogs as being down to an abrupt halt in the spinning cycle though what happened to anything less securely fixed in place I shudder to think. It must have been a bit like jumping off a roundabout when you were a kid.

secrets in symmetry
27-May-12, 21:23
I'm too busy thinking about Dadie's dedies to worry about bulges in the Earth....