PDA

View Full Version : A Baby!

brandy
22-May-12, 08:32
im sure most of you know already, but as baby has been kicking like mad the last few days! and all is going extremely well this preg. Just wanted to announce it to my Org. Family! *G*
We are due to have baby Sept. 24th! so with my track record.. can take a couple weeks off that! *G*
This will be our last, and will complete our family.. and since you guys have been a part of my life for years now.. just wanted to share with those who hadnt heard! *laughs* few as they may be!
I have a scan today, so hopefully will learn which team we are on!
last time they didnt see any bits! so fingers crossed! but will be happy with a healthy baby!
Hubby being the true Scot that he is.. was more concerned by the fact the baby is going to be born in England! *laughs* (rather than the sex)
Have had suggestions, by other ..(funnily enough Male Wickers) to cross over the border at the right time! *grins* must be a Scottish thing! i just dont get it!
We are going to really miss Wick and all our friends and family here.. and Hope to be able to come and visit as much as possible!!
really need to have a meal together before we leave! i just have to bring along kids! *g*

AliciaMackinnon
22-May-12, 11:08
awww congrates!!!! keep us posted if its pink or blue!!! xx

sassylass
23-May-12, 23:07
Congratulations on the new baby and also good luck with your move. You've been a breath of fresh air around here. I hope we haven't seen the last of you. xxx

Dadie
24-May-12, 00:03
Pink

if the baby isnt being modest....

omg let Brandy have an Iona!

chocolatechip
24-May-12, 00:10
Hope everything goes well Brandy!!! Stay logged on to the org then you wouldnt of left us completely lol

brandy
24-May-12, 07:59
lol dadie i thought you were my friend! an iona and a ben!!!???
but at the moment they are thinking girl!! so we are team pink!

BRIE
24-May-12, 09:39
Big Congratulations Brandy! Lovely news. hope everything goes well with the move & you have a healthy pregnancy x

poppett
24-May-12, 10:11
Congratulations Brandy. Hope you will continue to be an orger and share your new life with us all. Good wishes and good luck to all the family.x

canuck
25-May-12, 19:42
I've been missing all the news. A move: where and when?

Many congratulations on the great expectations! That is just wonderful!

brandy
25-May-12, 20:16
we are moving to england *Laughs* near warrington..

poppett
26-May-12, 12:38
I used to live in a village called Culcheth, near warrington. Went to my first school there. The towns with markets are ace and Warrington and St Helens have good shopping centres and not too far to go to Liverpool either.

balto
27-May-12, 13:00
congratulations on your great news and moving my you are a brave lady lol, hope it all goes brilliant for you all xxx

brandy
27-May-12, 18:21
we are moving right next to culcheth.. to croft! it looks a lovely area!