PDA

View Full Version : highlife Boxercise classes

kendo
20-May-12, 13:18
hi all just to let you know that the class at Wick assembly rooms on Monday 6-7 will be cancelled this week 21st, as i havent gotten over my illness just yet...Sorry. it will be back on the 28th by hook or by crook
but i am aiming to have the two classes back on in Thurso on Thursdays 24th at the guide hall..7-8 and 8-9, see you all there( told you it was more than man flu!!!) please let everyone know......
these classes can be paid for on night or by using your highlife card.
cheers
Kenny

A_Usher
20-May-12, 19:23
Wow, sudden upsurge in Boxercise in the county......Two different trainers in Wick...
Not my cup of tea, prefer proper MMA class, but if taught the right way it can be a lot of fun, so good luck with it.

kendo
23-May-12, 21:32
Just to let everyone know that both classes will be on this Thursday in Thurso!!!!!Girl guide hall 7-8 then 8-9 see you there!Also the class at the assembly rooms on Mondays will also be back on this Mon 6-7.PAy on night or use your highlife card!Kenny

Angela Sutherland
14-Jun-12, 20:07
Hi there, can you tell me if the Boxercise classes are still running and when and where, do they continue in the school holidays?

kendo
18-Jun-12, 11:11
Hi there , the boxercise classes in Thurso have changed!!!
there is only to be 1 class on at 7-8pm at the girl guide hall.
the 8-9 class has stopped untill after the school holidays.

i dont know when the class will stop for the holidays , but i will try and let everyone know.

can you let anyone who normally attend the later class know that only the early class is on?
cheers

kendo
24-Jun-12, 20:32
The wick class is on this monday 6-7 at the assembly room.Free with your highlife card