PDA

View Full Version : directions

starfish
18-May-12, 09:59
can anyone help with directions from raigmore to fairway travel lodge is it to far to walk

sids
18-May-12, 10:28
Google says 2 miles. 44 minutes.

Corrie 3
18-May-12, 11:08
Google says 2 miles. 44 minutes.
Good old Google............It's strange how some people can use it and others cant!!

C3.............:roll::roll:

cat
18-May-12, 11:17
come out of raigmore,turn left.go right at the big roundabout(just after road into tesco) this road takes you past the back of tesco,matalan etc.keep going straight on,there is a few roundabouts.then you will see golf course and big car park,travellodge and offices on your left and just turn of at that roundabout.
if you go on travellodge web it will give you directions.

starfish
18-May-12, 13:18
thanks cat most helpful not like some on here i did google but was wondering if any one had walked it .corrie 3 was just doing what they are best at sarcasm and not helping folk

equusdriving
18-May-12, 15:14
.corrie 3 was just doing what they are best at sarcasm and not helping folk

what Corrie3 no surely not :lol: mind you it keeps his mind of the Snp and "incomers"

Scunner
18-May-12, 15:22
I have stayed in Fairways Travellodge several times, usually when I have an appointment at Raigmore. Its quite a bit to walk, especially if its poor weather. There's a good restuarant nearby - good food and quick service. Its near the new Asda store (thought you would like to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

starfish
18-May-12, 15:43
thank you scunner you be very helpful

Mystical Potato Head
19-May-12, 09:52
thanks cat most helpful not like some on here i did google but was wondering if any one had walked it .corrie 3 was just doing what they are best at sarcasm and not helping folk

If you had googled it and therefore knew it was 2 miles why would you ask if it was too far to walk.That was what you asked,not if anyone had walked it.

starfish
19-May-12, 11:23
i just wonder if it was ok to walk eg safely or if there was a short cut ect but have now been reliably informed so do not worry your self mystical potato head

Droopy
21-May-12, 09:00
can anyone help with directions from raigmore to fairway travel lodge is it to far to walk

Raigmore......isn't there a Tesco near there?

Does anyone know what time it closes?
Does it sell car polish?
Can you get married in it?