PDA

View Full Version : Rheggers preggers

changilass
21-Nov-06, 02:01
I know this is on another thread but though it deserved one all to itself.

congratulations

Rheghead
21-Nov-06, 02:19
The money 'in the know' is on twins from what the doctor says but too early to say for sure just yet. It wouldn't surprise me because we're both caggy handers with the same initials and ride a tandem!:lol:

Thank you all for all the coded and non-coded good luck wishes, it certainly helped! (Well at least it seems that way, gosh I'm gonna regret admitting to luck and stuff;) )

canuck
21-Nov-06, 02:37
Rheggers, I am thrilled for you both, well all four of you. Congratulations!

Kenn
21-Nov-06, 02:45
CONGRATS..here's hoping all goes well .BUT did no one give you a mouse trap to STOP the patter of tiny feet?
BEST WISHES to you both..errr pardon my pun fantastic news.

sassylass
21-Nov-06, 03:12
Congratulations, that's the best news I've heard all day (apart from brandy's good news)!

brandy
21-Nov-06, 04:18
congrats hun! and well done! its not as bad as i make out not really!*G*
if ur still around drp in.. im in 4c rm 22! just ask for brandy!

Sporran
21-Nov-06, 05:06
The money 'in the know' is on twins from what the doctor says but too early to say for sure just yet. It wouldn't surprise me because we're both caggy handers with the same initials and ride a tandem!:lol:

Thank you all for all the coded and non-coded good luck wishes, it certainly helped! (Well at least it seems that way, gosh I'm gonna regret admitting to luck and stuff;) )

Congratulations to you both, Mr and Mrs Rheghead! And if it is two for the price of one, that's even better! :-)

Colin Manson
21-Nov-06, 06:44
Double Congratulations :D

trinkie
21-Nov-06, 08:42
Congratulations !!

It's wonderful news.
Keep well - we look forward to some great pictures in the New Year.

Trinkie.

gleeber
21-Nov-06, 08:57
There's life in the old dog yet.
Congratulations.

weeboyagee
21-Nov-06, 09:20
Rheggers! Have I missed something??? YOU'RE PREGNANT??? :eek:

What other thread - I shouldn't go away so much - you get into toooooo much trouble when I do!!!

WBG :cool:

Piglet
21-Nov-06, 09:59
Congrats Rheghead.

Wish you all the best off luck.

j4bberw0ck
21-Nov-06, 10:05
See what happens when you abandon the internet for the diversions of a life? :lol:

Congratulations, Rheggers.

golach
21-Nov-06, 10:07
Congratulations Rheg, and Mrs Rheg, may all your troubles be little ones

crashbandicoot1979
21-Nov-06, 10:13
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Rheghead!! :D

henry20
21-Nov-06, 10:29
All the best to you both. :) and well done to DrSzin for his prediction ;)

candyfloss
21-Nov-06, 10:47
:D Congratulations to you both :D

WeeBurd
21-Nov-06, 10:51
I'm over the moon for Mr & Mrs Rheghead. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

unicorn
21-Nov-06, 10:54
congratulations both what lovely news :)

Whitewater
21-Nov-06, 11:11
Well done Rhegers, congratulations to both you and Mrs Rhegers. Hope it all goes well for you both. If it is twins you won't have so much time for the org. Ha Ha !!!

squidge
21-Nov-06, 11:28
Woweee fantastic

and double the trouble you lucky things

xxx

cuddlepop
21-Nov-06, 11:58
Congratulations to you both.
Is there something in the water up there as there appears to be a baby boom.;)

DrSzin
21-Nov-06, 12:10
Twins? It's contagious!

Fabulous news. Many congrats once more to both of you. :D

scorrie
21-Nov-06, 12:35
just ask for brandy!

If it's any more than two, he may well have to ask for brandy ;o)

Rheggers plays Pop, wasn't that a 1980's TV show?

Best wishes.

paris
21-Nov-06, 12:45
Double congrats to you both ! jan x

willowbankbear
21-Nov-06, 13:08
Oh dear double trouble, well it was nice knowing ye Rhegs, ye wont have time for me & the rest of them on here soon:Razz :Razz

MadPict
21-Nov-06, 13:37
Nah, it would be a new maternity wing, known colloquially as Rheggers' Preggers.

Someone have inside knowledge (Ooooerrrr Matron) or was the good Doctor being prophetic in his suggestion?

Either way, congratulations Rheggers (and of course Mrs Rheggers who will be doing all the hard work) - guess soon we'll be seeing posts from you at odd hours of the night as opposed to odd posts from you all night...:p

JAWS
21-Nov-06, 13:38
Is this a conspiracy to keep the Maternity Unit busy or is it just the light that's attracting them? :lol:

Congratulations to you both!

Liz
21-Nov-06, 13:59
Congratulations!!!!!:D

That is such good news and I am chuffed for you both!

lin
21-Nov-06, 15:59
congratulations twins how lovely keep well!!!:)

Moira
21-Nov-06, 16:23
Fantastic news Rheghead - pass on my best to Raonaid.

Remember to apply for your Orgternity Leave ;)

Alice in Blunderland
21-Nov-06, 17:40
Congratulations to you both.Its the most hard work ever but also the most rewarding.:D

kas
21-Nov-06, 18:15
That is fantastic News Russ.

A big congratulations.:D :D

George Brims
21-Nov-06, 18:42
Congratulations on entering the most rewarding and at the same time frustrating adventure any of us can have.

However I hope you've done your homework...

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/strbago.htm

lorraine_2406
21-Nov-06, 18:47
Congrats to you both

Alice in Blunderland
21-Nov-06, 19:16
Congratulations on entering the most rewarding and at the same time frustrating adventure any of us can have.

However I hope you've done your homework...

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/strbago.htm

Hmmmmm I note George that a few sections have not been covered for instance you also have to learn to be a ...

Good plumber unblocking all sorts of objects from down the toilet...... mostly full toilet rolls...

Surgeon able to remove foreign bodies from ears, noses and anywhere alse they can fit beads and twentypence pieces into ,you dont want to go there really...

First class mechanic fixing bikes ,scooters and any other moving toy which may breakdown....

And not to mention acrobat for all the tripping and falling and diving over the mountain of toys that will eventually take over the house.....

Finally you need to have an excellent stomach which will stay in place no matter what junior vomits and poos no matter how smelly or colourfull its all human .....honest...:eek:

Elenna
21-Nov-06, 20:14
What wonderful news, Rheghead! Double congratulations to you and Mrs. R. You both must be absolutely over the moon right now. :)

DrSzin
21-Nov-06, 20:14
Yeah, but worse than all that - you might be forced to watch Lazy Town every weekday morning for the next 9 billion years. :eek:

It's on one channel at 7am, then on another at 7.30, on some other one at 8, and I have no idea whether it's on anywhere else after than because my brain has gone into Safe Mode, undergone a forced shutdown and every remaining brain cell fried to crisp after all that lot.

Someone have inside knowledge (Ooooerrrr Matron) or was the good Doctor being prophetic in his suggestion?Forget all the witches and psychics, I am the Org's new resident clairvoyant.

Will the Rheggers Preggers wing be at Caithness General or Rhegmore? Ouch...

willowbankbear
21-Nov-06, 20:57
[quote=DrSzin;163133]Yeah, but worse than all that - you might be forced to watch Lazy Town every weekday morning for the next 9 billion years. :eek:

It's on one channel at 7am, then on another at 7.30, on some other one at 8, and I have no idea whether it's on anywhere else after than because my brain has gone into Safe Mode, undergone a forced shutdown and every remaining brain cell fried to crisp after all that lot.

Or ye could get addicted to Bear in the big Blue house:D My wee bear just loves Bear & most of the programmes on the Disney channel

DrSzin
21-Nov-06, 21:28
Or ye could get addicted to Bear in the big Blue house:D My wee bear just loves Bear & most of the programmes on the Disney channelBeen there, done that, seen the live stage show (http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mgm/m_bear.htm) at his home in Florida. Gawd, it gets worse, my reputation will be in ruins after all this. :~(

Anyone else watch Arthur in the mornings? Or the Chuckle Brothers?

This is what you have to come, Rheggers!

Sporran
21-Nov-06, 21:38
Someone have inside knowledge (Ooooerrrr Matron) or was the good Doctor being prophetic in his suggestion?

Forget all the witches and psychics, I am the Org's new resident clairvoyant.

Will the Rheggers Preggers wing be at Caithness General or Rhegmore? Ouch...

"DrSzin's Psychic Readings" - I like the sound of that! :cool:

And never mind the Brahan Seer - we've now got our very own "Szin Seer"! :lol:

golach
21-Nov-06, 21:56
Been there, done that, seen the live stage show (http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mgm/m_bear.htm) at his home in Florida. Gawd, it gets worse, my reputation will be in ruins after all this. :~(
Anyone else watch Arthur in the mornings? Or the Chuckle Brothers?
This is what you have to come, Rheggers!
Aaaah the Doc is really a pussy cat [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
21-Nov-06, 22:16
Congrats Rheghead and Mrs Rheghead.Don't listen to the others you don't get addicted to kids programmes.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh,who lives in a pineapple under the sea!!!!":lol: :lol:

candyfloss
21-Nov-06, 22:27
Sponge Bob square pants [lol]
i don't watch it, honestly [smirk]

Wish
21-Nov-06, 22:33
Awww what lovely news, many congrats to you both xx

Rheghead
21-Nov-06, 22:35
It is gonna be a whole new world I'm sure....

Thank you to all the org well wishers, Raonaid was chuffed to bits that everyone was wishing her well!! It was fun using the new internet screen by the bed!

elaine
21-Nov-06, 23:13
WOOOHOOO - Congrats!!

Lolabelle
22-Nov-06, 00:53
Oh dear double trouble, well it was nice knowing ye Rhegs, ye wont have time for me & the rest of them on here soon:Razz :Razz

But then again, the org may be his only escape!!!!!

Sorry, I forgot to say Congratulations to you both, Love Lola

Ricco
22-Nov-06, 23:05
Congratulations, Rheghead. May all your diapers be full ones. ;)