PDA

View Full Version : diesel n dust country rock band in newmarket bar

gee
20-Nov-06, 21:53
was in newmarket on sunday afternoon listening to diesel n dust country rock band. highly recommended. worth a visit. they are playing in weigh inn on friday 24th november. i will be definitely be going to hear them again. they play a wide range of music including some original tunes. these are two very talented guys.

DOC ROCK
21-Nov-06, 13:25
[quote=gee;162905]was in newmarket on sunday afternoon listening to diesel n dust country rock band. highly recommended. worth a visit. they are playing in weigh inn on friday 24th november. i will be definitely be going to hear them again. they play a wide range of music including some original tunes. these are two very talented guys.

Thanks gee, we are pleased that you enjoyed the Diesel n Dust gig in the Newmarket, and we would like to thank everyone for their enthusiastic support. We will be performing back at the Weigh Inn on Friday 24th, and in Wick at the Blackstairs on Saturday 25th November.

K dragon
22-Nov-06, 03:59
doc rock dude!!

how many bands you in?

my jaw drops in awe!

btw, how the hell you doin?

DOC ROCK
22-Nov-06, 22:07
doc rock dude!!

how many bands you in?

my jaw drops in awe!

btw, how the hell you doin?

All is fine Mr Dragon, how are you getting on? Diesel n Dust is one of four bands which I am currently enjoying being involved with. Also up to my neck with various media compositions, including submitting rock promos for MTV. How are you getting on with your projects?

K dragon
23-Nov-06, 00:40
not bad thinga are looking up. im currently writing the screen play for the well dressed man project. going well too. will be filming in about four weeks. hope to have the whole thing done by june july. you still up for doing a bit of soundtracking for it?

i do have a theme i wrote yesterday for it, but maybe you could do summat better with it.

but im good, four bands. busy busy.

hows the mtv stuff going?

lelebo
06-Dec-06, 13:13
what kind of tunes do diesel and dust play - thinking about going to see them at the Blackstairs this weekend

DOC ROCK
06-Dec-06, 13:44
what kind of tunes do diesel and dust play - thinking about going to see them at the Blackstairs this weekend

Diesel n Dust perform mostly a selection of country rock classics, too many to list here.

The Pepsi Challenge
06-Dec-06, 14:12
All is fine Mr Dragon, how are you getting on? Diesel n Dust is one of four bands which I am currently enjoying being involved with. Also up to my neck with various media compositions, including submitting rock promos for MTV. How are you getting on with your projects?

MTV? I didn't know Murkle had their own television channel.

theboss
06-Dec-06, 14:34
MTV? I didn't know Murkle had their own television channel.

Oh aye... has done for a while now!

Features shows such as 'Pimp my tractor', 'Headbangers Hoe Down' and most famously 'The Sinclairs' which follows the lives of local rockstar Ian Sinclair and his family...

Jeid
06-Dec-06, 14:56
Aye Aye, Oh Aye!

moncur
06-Dec-06, 15:02

Features shows such as 'Pimp my tractor', 'Headbangers Hoe Down' and most famously 'The Sinclairs' which follows the lives of local rockstar Ian Sinclair and his family...

Lets not forget the newest show 'Yer Mither' Which features local tinks cracking 'yer mither' jokes in a bid to get free entry to skins all wkend.

Theres also a show called 'Hooses' which goes round local celebs dwellings to show their fans where they live. The first episode was a Stevie Taylor special.

Jeid
06-Dec-06, 15:29
The Stevie Taylor episode was my favourite... especially all the rock memoribila in his front window.

That house will be worth a fortune one day... unless of course, it falls down with all the rockin!

The Pepsi Challenge
06-Dec-06, 15:38

..........Quality.

gee
07-Dec-06, 01:20
blackstairs on 9th. lelebo i can highly recommend you going to see the band. they do a wide range of music and i think they are really good.

i reckon you will have a good night out.