PDA

View Full Version : Most hated Scot

teddybear1873
14-May-12, 14:04
We had the top 10 famous Scots from Annemarie. What Scot makes you cringe? For me, It's Sheena Easton, that fake American accent she puts on makes me ARGHHHHHHHH I can't swear on here can I lol?

Corrie 3
14-May-12, 14:55
At this moment in time it has to be.............Danny Alexander!!!

He has turned into a Tory just to get himself a job in the coalition cabinet!!

Shame on him and shame on those in Inverness if they ever vote for him again!!

C3.................[disgust][disgust]

womble
14-May-12, 15:23
Alex Salmond & Nicola Sturgeon....do I get 2?

Gronnuck
14-May-12, 15:29
Fred Goodwin frae Paisley a right banker

RecQuery
14-May-12, 15:32
Hmm, not sure. Adam Smith maybe.

annemarie482
14-May-12, 16:20
alex salmond for me....

changilass
14-May-12, 16:27
Yon ginger haired wifie from the gardening programs, she cannae decide what accent to use and is soooo up herself its unbelievable.

ducati
14-May-12, 16:44
For me, the most popular so far......IIIIIIIIIIITS ALEX![lol]

squidge
14-May-12, 16:49
Frankie Boyle yeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccch hhhhhhhhhhhh

joxville
14-May-12, 17:03
Oh God, where do I start? Ronnie Corbett, Jim Macoll, Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon, Sean Batty, Carol Smillie, Sheena Easton, John Mackay~the numpty that presents STV news, Shereen Nanjiani, The ginger bint that presents BBC news, Jackie ?; but top of the list, with her fake Scottishishness is Lulu, I can't stand sight nor sound of that woman, she makes me want to SHOUT.

teddybear1873
14-May-12, 17:37
Oh God, where do I start? Ronnie Corbett, Jim Macoll, Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon, Sean Batty, Carol Smillie, Sheena Easton, John Mackay~the numpty that presents STV news, Shereen Nanjiani, The ginger bint that presents BBC news, Jackie ?; but top of the list, with her fake Scottishishness is Lulu, I can't stand sight nor sound of that woman, she makes me want to SHOUT.

I forgot about Lulu. Maybe her and Sheena could go 10 rounds.

Alrock
14-May-12, 17:40
Surprised nobody has gone for Tony Blair yet.

joxville
14-May-12, 17:56
Surprised nobody has gone for Tony Blair yet.I did think about him but there are others higher up the list.

teddybear1873
14-May-12, 18:21
Surprised nobody has gone for Tony Blair yet.

I'm surprised you didn't come up with Susan Boyle Alrock lol.

Alrock
14-May-12, 18:46
I'm surprised you didn't come up with Susan Boyle Alrock lol.

Don't hate her... her music maybe (well definitely) but not her.

johnny north
14-May-12, 19:00
Billy Connolly, Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish

Rheghead
14-May-12, 19:01
Peter Tobin

superted
14-May-12, 19:20
George Galloway!!! Nuff said!!

annemarie482
14-May-12, 19:51

how could i have forgotten sean batty!!! lol
dont think i'd ever tire from smacking that smarmy eejit across the face with a wet cod.... :lol:

John Little
14-May-12, 19:57
The thread title was 'most hated Scot'

Neil McLeod of Assynt or Campbell of Glenlyon would be my choice from History.

smithp
14-May-12, 20:29
Scot Mckenzie - Never liked that San Francisco record.

teddybear1873
14-May-12, 23:30
The thread title was 'most hated Scot'

Neil McLeod of Assynt or Campbell of Glenlyon would be my choice from History.

Past history - Duke of Sutherland with the Highland clearances would be my choice.

riggerboy
15-May-12, 02:28
beelly moches brither

Metalattakk
15-May-12, 02:41
Geordie 'Eye-balls'.

secrets in symmetry
16-May-12, 01:45
It's Eck for me too, and his fellow fishy bint with the cheap alcohol problem.

And William Wallace.

And Elaine C Smith.

Wait, I've forgotten about Michael Forsyth, he's almost as bad as Eck and his dozy bint.

Aaldtimer
16-May-12, 03:41
[QUOTE=secrets in symmetry;951520]
And William Wallace.

Just wondering SIS, why?:confused

Corrie 3
16-May-12, 05:04
It's Eck for me too,
I heard you were top of his list also!!

C3.......[lol][lol]

secrets in symmetry
16-May-12, 10:41
And William Wallace.

Just wondering SIS, why?:confusedI'm exaggerating. I don't hate him, but I do hate the image he has. I think he is vastlly overrated by popular history, and he was brutal to the point of megalomaniacal obsession. You could call him an unsuccessful version of Edward I lol.

Robert Bruce was the real hero of those times.

RecQuery
16-May-12, 11:36
I'm exaggerating. I don't hate him, but I do hate the image he has. I think he is vastlly overrated by popular history, and he was brutal to the point of megalomaniacal obsession. You could call him an unsuccessful version of Edward I lol.

Robert Bruce was the real hero of those times.

Wallace was basically a front man for other people anyway, most people don't know actual Scottish history just the romanticised crap from Hollywood. Or the self interested lies of some academics and documentary producers trying to keep themselves in work

JamJam
16-May-12, 13:23
Frankie Boyle - he makes me ashamed to be Scottish. And a human.

MrChow
16-May-12, 14:20
Hate's a strong word and very few of the before mentioned people have done anything worth hating over.

RecQuery
16-May-12, 15:25
Frankie Boyle - he makes me ashamed to be Scottish. And a human.

Not a fan of the disabled incest rape humour then?

ywindythesecond
16-May-12, 22:24

When I was first married I lived at 189 Bellfield St in Dennistoun Glasgow. Lulu, Marie Lawrie, was brought up across the road (before I moved there) and she cut her teeth singing at the Dennistoun Palais. She doesn't have a fake Scottish accent, it is a real one watered down by keeping the company of foreigners for over 40 years.

joxville
16-May-12, 23:27
When I was first married I lived at 189 Bellfield St in Dennistoun Glasgow. Lulu, Marie Lawrie, was brought up across the road (before I moved there) and she cut her teeth singing at the Dennistoun Palais. She doesn't have a fake Scottish accent, it is a real one watered down by keeping the company of foreigners for over 40 years.Whatever, I still can't stand her.

Wizzbang
16-May-12, 23:40
Past history - Duke of Sutherland with the Highland clearances would be my choice.

He was English. was he not?

Slownk
17-May-12, 03:01
Yeah, Alec Salmond.Every reason to hate him much more than say... Child killer Ian Brady or Fraserburghs favourite Murderer/Nechropheliac Dennis Nielson :eek:

Corrie 3
17-May-12, 06:34
Yeah, Alec Salmond
Phew....I thought you meant Alex Salmond for a minute there!!!

( you put a very low price on a life don't you)?

C3.............:eek:[disgust]

Corrie 3
17-May-12, 14:52
This thread is ok I suppose but just be careful of who you are hating....as has been said, hate is a very strong word.......... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-18102341

C3...........:eek:

teddybear1873
17-May-12, 15:43
This thread is ok I suppose but just be careful of who you are hating....as has been said, hate is a very strong word.......... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-18102341

C3...........:eek:

Yep, my fault for that. I should have put 'Least liked Scot' instead.

Hate is a very strong word.

Iffy
17-May-12, 17:46
Yes, got to agree with the last few posts...."hate" is a very strong word and often used in the wrong context.

But....could I add my "complete dislike and utter mistrust" of the "owner/boss" of a Scottish Company...

Cairngorm Windows.....(anyone wishing a further definition or reason as to why I "dislike" them, then please feel free to PM me !)

secrets in symmetry
17-May-12, 21:01
Scot Mckenzie - Never liked that San Francisco record.I quite like that song - for what it represents - although I'll admit it does get annoying after a while.

Do I hate Eck? Damned right I do!

golach
17-May-12, 22:09
Yeah, Alec Salmond.

Tut tut Slownk, its not Alec as in smart alec, its Eck

Errogie
20-May-12, 10:38
I would go with Bonnie Prince Charlie the numpty, and the only member of the British aristocracy named after three sheep dogs.

secrets in symmetry
02-Jun-12, 13:31
The three-sheepdog man was Italian. :cool: