PDA

View Full Version : Hailstorm

cuddlepop
19-Nov-06, 11:24
Well I'm glad thats over.:~( The hail showers we had last night were so lound they set the car alarm off!.Looking a bit better today although the forecast is for the wind to pick up and the rain to come in from the west.Plenty snow on the hills.Whats it like with you?

golach
19-Nov-06, 11:28
Bright sunshine in Edinburgh, but very cold, rain forecast :(

Moira
19-Nov-06, 11:30
Dry & bright here in Wick. Bit on the chilly side though, so I'll give the bikini a miss today :D

Wish
19-Nov-06, 13:01
It was loud wasn't Jackie, the dog was barking at them, I thought the window was going to smash! I was a bit disappointed as I had set the alarm for 4.15am to watch t he meteor shower, but cos of the earlier hailstones keeping me away I slept right through it:confused Did anyone else manage to see it?

Dreadnought
19-Nov-06, 14:57
Saw this thread, so I just stepped out the front door and took a picture. Today it is like this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Minitar1/CFtheseIMAGESareCOPYRIGHTED/191106.jpg) here.

paris
19-Nov-06, 16:35
Here in lincolnshire its very cold , a few clouds but no rain as yet . jan x

cuddlepop
19-Nov-06, 16:56
The gales have arrived and its chucking it down.Think we're in for a stormy night.:eek:

sassylass
19-Nov-06, 17:24
Foggy here, I can see the house across the street but not much farther.

golach
19-Nov-06, 20:44
Update from Edinburgh at 19:45 UK time, bucketing doon, blawing a gale, Foxy is worn oot, going to bed early, I am cuddling Mrs G to keep warm

Bobbyian
19-Nov-06, 20:50
Here its just stopped raining. Clearing up and the temp is dropping its going to a cold night