PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell/george michael

cuddlepop
18-Nov-06, 21:18
On radio2 just now George Michael is giving an interview and before I new it was him I thought it was Simon Cowell.
You think of anyone else who sounds similar to someone else?;)

percy toboggan
18-Nov-06, 21:29
Well each are up their own backsides, maybe even each others. Nothing would surprise me in the world of show-biz.

Seriously Cowell might sound like GM, but he's not been modified by dope. It's not called 'dope' for nowt either. It's made a monkey out of Michael on several occassions. GM has cropped up comatose on the Kings Road and in public lavs on either side of the Atlantic.
Cowell is a sharp geezer, I can relate to - a little. Georgie boy is on another planet.
As for 'soundalike' others. Mourinho sounds like Benitez - both are whinging pigeon English football managers who should be plying their trade abroad.

connieb19
18-Nov-06, 21:55
I think it's a bit unfair to keep on bringing up the toilet incident when anyone mentions George Michael, after all he was only bending over to pick up his lottery ticket lol. :roll: :lol:

What do you call George Michael with a chocolate bar up his backside?
Careless Wispa.

cuddlepop
18-Nov-06, 22:04
very good connie:lol: .
there's nothing like a careless wispa....

Billy Boy
18-Nov-06, 22:29
i think it's a little unfair to keep bringing up george's little mishap in the lav's so come on give it a rest;)

b t w
George Michael entered a public toilet, hoping to spend a penny.
He then came out with two coppers.[lol]

Dreadnought
19-Nov-06, 01:13
You think of anyone else who sounds similar to someone else?;)

I often think Tony Blair sounds like Billy Liar...