PDA

View Full Version : Document shredding

Scunner
03-May-12, 21:48
Is there anyone who can shred a lot of personel documents?

ta

Alrock
03-May-12, 22:41
I'll take them off your hands to light my fire with if you want.

ducati
04-May-12, 01:06
My dog! He's particulaly good with driving licences, passports and five pound notes.

shazzap
04-May-12, 10:45
Buy a shredder, you can pick one up at a reasonable price. Or, put papers in water. leave to soak, the screw them up.

Kodiak
04-May-12, 10:49
I agree, go buy a Shredder. A Cross Cut ine though and not a Straight cut. You can get a real inexpensive one from Tesco in Wick, Tesco Value Cross Cut Shredder. Surprise, Tesco yet again.

Alrock
04-May-12, 10:55
I agree, go buy a Shredder. A Cross Cut ine though and not a Straight cut. You can get a real inexpensive one from Tesco in Wick, Tesco Value Cross Cut Shredder. Surprise, Tesco yet again.

Could actually do with one myself... Do you know what time they're open?

Kodiak
04-May-12, 11:52
I believe they are Open all the time Except when they are Colsed.

Scunner
04-May-12, 12:09
thanks for all your replies, however useless. I have a shredder, but the paper work I want shredded is just too much for the a normal sized shredder

billmoseley
04-May-12, 18:48
thanks for all your replies, however useless. I have a shredder, but the paper work I want shredded is just too much for the a normal sized shredder blimey what secrets you trying to get rid of. you working for the government?

Kodiak
04-May-12, 18:51
blimey what secrets you trying to get rid of. you working for the government?

Nah! He cant be working for the Government. If he was he would just leave the Paperwork on a No 9 Bus. :roll:

al
04-May-12, 18:54
Is there anyone who can shred a lot of personel documents?

ta

GREAN in Golspie used to offer a 'secure document disposal' service. www.grean.co.uk

sids
04-May-12, 18:56
thanks for all your replies, however useless. I have a shredder, but the paper work I want shredded is just too much for the a normal sized shredder

Tear the pages into pieces that fit into the shredder.

Bobinovich
04-May-12, 20:01
Saw PHS Datashred (http://www.shredding.info) truck up here a few weeks ago - might be worth giving them a phone to ask if/when they're likely to be back...