PDA

View Full Version : Makeadifference Mobile Valeting, Update

ducati
03-May-12, 07:45
Well, the first 12 months came and went, hardly noticed as I was so busy.

I'd just like to thank all my clients for their support and assure everyone that I am constantly striving to offer an even better, mobile service.

Services include:

Valet inside and out for that fresh, new car feel

Paint detailing to restore the colour and lustre of the shine

Motorcycles, cars, vans, trucks, minibuses are all catered for

Restoration and re-commissioning work is undertaken on motorcycles and cars, (subject to other commitments and the price reflects this) so if you have a pile of boxes full of motorcycle for example, sitting in your garage, give me a call and I'll let you know if it is feasible to get it on the road.

And don't forget for that original gift, very special, one off, hand made gift vouchers.

Thanks once again, I'm looking forward to the years to come.

ducati
11-May-12, 08:42
You can find my Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeadifference-Mobile-Valeting/121597564642568 not much there yet but you can send an enquiry. I'm just really messing about with Photos.

ducati
20-May-12, 20:40
I'm about to make a fairly serious investment in new kit that will enable me to be fully self-contained. That means I will have water and electricity on-board and will be able to valet and detail your vehicle anywhere. A good example would be while you are at work and there is no easy access to water and mains lecky. A special custom vehicle is in the pipeline too. Watch this space.