PDA

View Full Version : Found Cat

evelyn
13-Jan-05, 11:28
Beautiful friendly young male cat found in Harrowhill area. Brown and grey stripes. Please contact me if you've lost him. 07788906991.
Evelyn

galaxy
14-Jan-05, 17:27
Beautiful friendly young male cat found in Harrowhill area. Brown and grey stripes. Please contact me if you've lost him. 07788906991.
Evelyn

Sounds very like the cat that was on my doorstep and stayed with me for 5 days until last saturday when he took off and didnt come back. I already have 2 cats and they didnt take too kindly to the intrusion but he was such a friendly little chap. I did contact cats protection but know one had reported him missing and I also posted on the org and got no response, Im almost sure it sounds like the same cat, I will give you a ring .

Mandy
15-Jan-05, 00:13
Hi

Is the cat wearing a collar? I'm just wondering, as I have heard about a cat with the same description, seen in Wick on Wednesday - a very friendly cat, but he was wearing a collar.

evelyn
15-Jan-05, 16:38
No collar on this guy. Very friendly young male. Seemed to be following anyone who passed him. Just wish his owner would come forward. He appears to have been well fed and loved. Someone must be missing him. :(
Evelyn