PDA

View Full Version : camster wind turbine,access road.

silverfox57
01-May-12, 18:55
hi.does any one know when this road is going to be finished? as after mths of gravel filled lorries on watten to bilbster road with dust like fog?.has now stepped up a gear as one lorry every 5 minutes from 6am to 6pm is like a train on road all day .would like to know when they will be finished, thanks in advance for any info.

Sgitheanach
01-May-12, 21:38
7am to 6pm for the trucks still lots of stone to be taken in even with the borrow pit in operation

sweep
01-May-12, 22:11
i'm on this road quite a lot and sometimes a couple of the rocks from the load has fallen off the back of a lorry onto the road!

Even Chance
02-May-12, 08:03
i'm on this road quite a lot and sometimes a couple of the rocks from the load has fallen off the back of a lorry onto the road!

Yep had to avoid a big ane on the road last night just to the North of the entrance to the wind farm.

Gronnuck
02-May-12, 13:14

Yep had to avoid a big ane on the road last night just to the North of the entrance to the wind farm.

Report all such incidents to the police. The driver is responsible for his/her vehicle's load. You should also report all sightings of uncovered loose gravel and hardcore in transit. These loads should be covered but many drivers are too lazy to pull the cover over the load. It might be irritating logging and reporting these issues but it's a damn sight more irritating having to get your windscreen replaced!

Even Chance
02-May-12, 14:54
Wisna the windscreen I was feart of Gronnuck, it was the sump!! The rock was huge!!

silverfox57
02-May-12, 19:19
Report all such incidents to the police. The driver is responsible for his/her vehicle's load. You should also report all sightings of uncovered loose gravel and hardcore in transit. These loads should be covered but many drivers are too lazy to pull the cover over the load. It might be irritating logging and reporting these issues but it's a damn sight more irritating having to get your windscreen replaced! Watched today as live at roadside and seen most of vehicles are uncovered and dust flys of lorry.one side of road is green .other side is grey with dust for miles ,think will find owner and phone to see if they have acompletion date,

riggerboy
02-May-12, 19:54
wonder just how big the carbon foot print is for these windmills, complete waste of time and money, is it any wonder germany and america are getting rid if them, and germany has the good sense to flog them to that eejit salmon, they must be laughing at him by now, ah take them down zee eejit salmon he will buy zem hahahahaha

cant see why we cant fill englandshire with them, lets be honest, there cant be many english left down there now their filling caithness quicker than a thick fog

spurtle
02-May-12, 20:47

They're strapping it down - don't know what you're talking about!