PDA

View Full Version : I like Bulgaria

davth
30-Apr-12, 15:02
I have never been to Bulgaria and you never seem to hear much about Bulgaria but I like it.

Kodiak
30-Apr-12, 15:09
I have never been to Bulgaria and you never seem to hear much about Bulgaria but I like it.

Interesting, Do tell, how do you know you like a place if you have never been there?

mi16
30-Apr-12, 15:09
Davth, I think Bulgaria is a great place, its very well Bulgariany

mi16
30-Apr-12, 15:10
With the aid of the world wide web, you can go wherever you please.

Kodiak
30-Apr-12, 15:21
With the aid of the world wide web, you can go wherever you please.

You can view Pictures and even a Video but the WWW will not take you to any place. Nor will it let you feel what a place is like.

You may Like the look of a place but you will never know that you actually like it or not until you vist that place yourself.

golach
30-Apr-12, 15:29
Before I go on holiday I always look at this web site first, never been to Bulgaria, but know a few who swear by the place.

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/bulgaria.html

mi16
30-Apr-12, 15:34
You can view Pictures and even a Video but the WWW will not take you to any place. Nor will it let you feel what a place is like.

You may Like the look of a place but you will never know that you actually like it or not until you vist that place yourself.

REALLY??
drat looks like I have never been to Oz, Mexico or France then
And here was me thinking I was really there
:~(

bcsman
30-Apr-12, 15:52
are there any incomers there i wonder?

Davth, I think Bulgaria is a great place, its very well Bulgariany

mi16
30-Apr-12, 15:55
are there any incomers there i wonder?

Why dont you go there and find out, take a good long look though.

bcsman
30-Apr-12, 15:56
i better not,they might call me an incomer,have you been there trolling yet?

Why dont you go there and find out, take a good long look though.

mi16
30-Apr-12, 16:06
i better not,they might call me an incomer,have you been there trolling yet?

I aint no fisherman

davth
30-Apr-12, 16:09
Well well and I thought that was a very innocent comment.

I have been looking on the net and Bulgaria looks like a lovely a place. It was just a place a never knew much about. The only two things I knew of Bulgaria was the capital is Sofia and there was womble called uncle Bulgaria.

harden
30-Apr-12, 16:25
well ive been and if ur planning a holiday make sure u know ur destination and not be allocated on arrival as i ended up on a hill and the place was full off mafia type guy and prossies so seen my rep and for more dosh got a place near golden sands beach which was far better closer to beach and nicer people also when u go to market ul get plenty bargins if u haggle but watch ur purse and bags as even little kids will steal them as they are put out by older ones to steal and beg but the kids get next to nothing also when ur jumping on bus the kids are in ur back pockets ive acially seen them try steal a mans wallet...it is a poor country but a lovely beach and most are friendly u just cant go glittering with gold and flashing money about unless ur wanting robbed lots of hotels do security gaurds and best stay in at night near hotels ..food is good the steak might be hourse but tasty lol ...one last thing bulcan airways planes are an adventure on there own mine had water coming in at the seams and another one had a exit box fall on a woman ..

Gronnuck
30-Apr-12, 17:21
So Bulgaria is a place - and there was me thinking he was a Womble.

mi16
30-Apr-12, 17:27
So Bulgaria is a place - and there was me thinking he was a Womble.

too slow.............

billmoseley
30-Apr-12, 18:48
i don't really know much about the place but it's like a lot of the former eastern bloc they are all probably lovely but we tend to shy away from them for some reason. one holiday i would love to do is tour Russia as i believe it has some of the loveliest cities and wilderness in the world

mi16
30-Apr-12, 18:56
i don't really know much about the place but it's like a lot of the former eastern bloc they are all probably lovely but we tend to shy away from them for some reason. one holiday i would love to do is tour Russia as i believe it has some of the loveliest cities and wilderness in the world

I know a man who went to Russia and wound up in a spot of soapy bubble.

teddybear1873
30-Apr-12, 19:14
Bulgaria not on the my list of places to visit, but I wouldn't turn it down if I was offered a freebie. Would prefer to go to Romania though.