PDA

View Full Version : Snow on the ORD

dozy
17-Nov-06, 20:09
There is snow on the ORD and the road are covered with flood water as far down as Golspie,so take care .....Sorry

Billy Boy
17-Nov-06, 20:32
There is snow on the ORD and the road are covered with food water as far down as Golspie,so take care .....

do you no mean flood water lol:roll:

unicorn
17-Nov-06, 20:43
ewwwwwwww nasty pic in my head of food water :(

Rheghead
18-Nov-06, 02:44
I've got to go to inverness tomorrow (saturday) do you think I should take the car or the 4X4?

changilass
18-Nov-06, 02:53
You should get on yer bike and save the planet:lol: , seriously the 4x4 sounds like the best option.:D

cullbucket
18-Nov-06, 02:53
OK Tell me what the 4x4 is - I have a picture in my mind of a 1975 Land Rover, 45mph top speed....

sweetpea
18-Nov-06, 10:31
I came up the road about 6pm last night. Normally it takes me 2 hours from Inverness but it was more like 3. Usually driving doesn't bother me but I was quite scared at bits where the water was gathered on the road. My head was sore when I got home just from tension and trying to see. I can honestly say it was one of the worst journeys I had for a long time and I've driven in blind drifts and all sorts. I'm not used to so much water and driving through it and passing lorries at same time really freaked me!