PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Rip-off again...

Big Gaz
27-Apr-12, 18:28
Getting fed up with rip-off offers in Tesco's. Bought 6 items today, clearly marked 2 for £1.00. Gets to checkout and cashier asks me for £4.56......err no sorry i say, they are 2 for £1.00 so that makes £3.00....so she calls the supervisor and they duly go off and check. comes back a minute later and says the offer stated is 2 for £2.00.....hmm if that was the case it should show as £6.00, not £4.56 and the final nail in the coffin was they were priced at 59p each!!! other puzzler is that at 59p each, 6 of them still don't tally up to the asked for £4.56!!! i should have learned from last week when they wouldn't honour a deal for buy 1 get one free and tried to charge me for both claiming firstly it was for a different product yet the item code on the label was same as on the box then when i pointed that out she told me the offer had ended (the card was still on display). I don't have a great deal of income and i'm certainly not happy for it to be scammed out of me either......

emmz
27-Apr-12, 19:50
www.moneysavingexpert.com (http://www.moneysavingexpert.com) theres a bit on there about tesco deals and if you get ripped off you email head office and they send you a voucher for your trouble

Fran
27-Apr-12, 23:48
I was in Tesco today and puzzled as to why full cream milk is cheaper £1 than skimmed or semi skimmed milk £1.48. Tinned biscuits were £3 but now £6. A lot of things.I didnt get, cheaper at Lidl.