PDA

View Full Version : An Incomer gets his comeuppence !!

Corrie 3
27-Apr-12, 17:19
This bit of news has made my day, the idiot Clarkson (who said all striking Teachers should be shot in front of their families) has used the "Human Rights" card to stop people using a footpath close to his luxury lighthouse!!
How selfish can one Man be??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-17867454

It's time he was pulled down a peg or two and I am so happy that he lost his court case !!

C3............[disgust][disgust]

Kodiak
27-Apr-12, 18:03
If Mr Clarkson wanted real peace and quiet he should have bought Suleskerry or Muckle Flugga Lighthouse. :roll:

mi16
27-Apr-12, 18:47
This bit of news has made my day, the idiot Clarkson (who said all striking Teachers should be shot in front of their families) has used the "Human Rights" card to stop people using a footpath close to his luxury lighthouse!!
How selfish can one Man be??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-17867454

It's time he was pulled down a peg or two and I am so happy that he lost his court case !!

C3............[disgust][disgust]

Why would you give two hoots about Mr Clarksons case, its not like it is on your doorstep or anything.
You need to get out more

Corrie 3
27-Apr-12, 19:17
Why would you give two hoots about Mr Clarksons case, its not like it is on your doorstep or anything.
You need to get out more
I am not a NIMBY mi6, cases like this come up all over the UK and they are so wrong. Clarkson wanted peace and quiet and took it on himself to divert the footpath away from his property, that is breaking the law but him and people like him think they are above the law and can do what they like. How many times do you see people moving to area's new and then start to try and change things? How many times have you seen posts on here from Incomers complaining about the lack of facilities? They want a MacDonalds, KFC, a Nail Bar on every street corner, an Asda, Sainsbury's, a Waitrose. If people are wanting the country life then leave things as they are, as for footpaths, well, they have been in use for 100's of years and no one except the council or Govt can change them...not even the awful Mr.Clarkson!!!

C3...............[disgust]

mi16
27-Apr-12, 21:01
There is "not in my back yard" and then there is not in my bleeding country.
Your reference to "incomers" seems rather narrow minded. Its a free world (mostly) enjoy it and live where you please.

equusdriving
27-Apr-12, 21:39
the idiot Clarkson (who said all striking Teachers should be shot in front of their families)

I think you need to look beyond the headlines, or stick to hating him because he is an "incomer" and doesn't worship the Great Alex Salmond , as looking through your posts it seems these are 2 your main themes

He started by saying he liked the strikers, because the industrial action had meant there was no traffic on the roads.
But after insisting he had to be balanced as he worked for the impartial BBC, he launched into a satirical rant.
He said: ‘Frankly, I would have them shot. I would have them taken outside and executed in front of their families.’

Phill
27-Apr-12, 22:51
I can see where he's coming from, I don't see any problem.
Having spent a fortune buying up chunks of land preventing 'locals' from living in their birthplace I also find it objectionable that the oiks dare to walk past and even drive past on the roads around my property.
In fact I think they should subsidise a Fortnum & Mason outlet and delivery service to save me having to worry about the opening times of the supermarkets the 'locals' frequent.

mi16
28-Apr-12, 06:05
I think you need to look beyond the headlines, or stick to hating him because he is an "incomer" and doesn't worship the Great Alex Salmond , as looking through your posts it seems these are 2 your main themes

He started by saying he liked the strikers, because the industrial action had meant there was no traffic on the roads.
But after insisting he had to be balanced as he worked for the impartial BBC, he launched into a satirical rant.
He said: ‘Frankly, I would have them shot. I would have them taken outside and executed in front of their families.’

Come on now why let the truth get in the way of one of Corrie's sensationalist stories.

Corrie 3
28-Apr-12, 09:43
Come on now why let the truth get in the way of one of Corrie's sensationalist stories.[/LEFT]
No it's not a sensational story.................Just one that made me very, very happy!!

C3...........;)

Frith
28-Apr-12, 09:44
How many times do you see people moving to area's new and then start to try and change things? How many times have you seen posts on here from Incomers complaining about the lack of facilities? They want a MacDonalds, KFC, a Nail Bar on every street corner, an Asda, Sainsbury's, a Waitrose. If people are wanting the country life then leave things as they are, as for footpaths, well, they have been in use for 100's of years and no one except the council or Govt can change them...not even the awful Mr.Clarkson!!!

C3...............[disgust]

Caithness needs jobs and growth, a bit more life in the town would not be a bad thing.

mi16
28-Apr-12, 10:34
No it's not a sensational story.................Just one that made me very, very happy!!

C3...........;)

I see dyslexia is thriving in the Corrie household.

Corrie 3
28-Apr-12, 11:12
I see dyslexia is thriving in the Corrie household.
Insults wont take away the happiness that this story has brought me!!!
You carry on, I have thick skin!!

C3................;)

Tangerine-Dream
28-Apr-12, 21:00
How many times do you see people moving to area's new and then start to try and change things?

You mean like the Scots (and others) wiping out the Native American Indians? Yeh, that type of "change" was pretty unacceptable. Can you define an "incomer" please? We are ALL "incomers" (if you know your history)... are you referring to "recent" incomers or just incomers in general? If incomers in general then you are pretty much referring to everyone.

Why shouldn't new people to the area be afforded the right to campaign for new facilities / complain about existing facilities? They pay their taxes, they contribute to the economy.... are you saying that unless you have lived here all your life you should have no say?

Are you saying that people should have no teeth? "Incomers" in the new Thurso dental clinic working on people's teeth... I welcome that. "Incomers" employing half the county (I welcome that too).... people "passing through" on holiday... all incomers / outgoers (one thing is for certain, "in we come / out we go") it's all the same at the end of the day, we are born then we die (in and out).... you are essentially saying that an "incomer" should have no rights / no voice and there should be no change.... if you don't like it don't come here type of thing?

Why even resort to using the word "incomer"? If that were a local man who didn't want people using his pathway what would you call him? Why, specifically, choose the word "incomer"? It's as if all "incomers" (to you) are a bad thing... are you frightened of change? are you frightened of progress? Have you ever been out of your own street, let alone your county?

Most people who fear change are pretty isolated socially / geographically.... their life starts and stops at their front door and, unfortunately, their view on life remains there too.... anything "different" is perceived as a threat and their perception of the rest of the world becomes warped with their insular / narrow minded beliefs.

I would like to know what your definition of an "incomer" is and why you "generalise" when you refer to "incomers"? This will help me understand you better.

You remind me of the type of people who used to fear people with a different colour of skin moving in near them.... they have been given a name now..... they are classed as "racists".

This generalisation of "incomers" is not far removed from the fear some white people (and vice versa) had about different skin coloured people gaining a "voice" and "rights".

Maybe we have a new "ism" making it's way into the English dictionary........ incomerism

We have to know what makes the incomerist tick though which is why I would like to hear your definition (what YOU really think) of what an "incomer" means to you.

Corrie 3
28-Apr-12, 22:00
This will help me understand you better.

You will never understand me any better than you do now.
Incomer is just a local word for anyone who has just moved into the area, it is not known as derogatory at all. I think it's a more pleasant word than immigrant don't you?
I have no objection to incomers, in fact I welcome them, especially the ones that make the area better. The one's I am not keen on are the ones like Mr.Clarkson, he moves to an area and immediately does something to spoil the enjoyment of locals and tourists alike just to suit himself. Thankfully we don't have too many like him up here but there have been a few who have bought properties and then complained about the smell and noise from the croft next door. If you move to a new area and want to change things then it has to be for the good of the community as a whole and not for one's own agenda!!
Oh, and btw......I have been known to leave my house occasionally. In my working days I have probably travelled the distance of going to the moon and back a few times.........but it was always good to come home to the peace and quiet of Caithness!!

C3............:roll:;)

golach
28-Apr-12, 22:03
. In my working days I have probably travelled the distance of going to the moon and back a few times.........but it was always good to come home to the peace and quiet of Caithness!!C3............

Wow corrie was the urban spaceman LOL

Tangerine-Dream
28-Apr-12, 22:10
You will never understand me any better than you do now.
Incomer is just a local word for anyone who has just moved into the area, it is not known as derogatory at all. I think it's a more pleasant word than immigrant don't you?
I have no objection to incomers, in fact I welcome them, especially the ones that make the area better. The one's I am not keen on are the ones like Mr.Clarkson, he moves to an area and immediately does something to spoil the enjoyment of locals and tourists alike just to suit himself. Thankfully we don't have too many like him up here but there have been a few who have bought properties and then complained about the smell and noise from the croft next door. If you move to a new area and want to change things then it has to be for the good of the community as a whole and not for one's own agenda!!
Oh, and btw......I have been known to leave my house occasionally. In my working days I have probably travelled the distance of going to the moon and back a few times.........but it was always good to come home to the peace and quiet of Caithness!!

C3............:roll:;)

You think that lame keyboard session excuses you from incomerism? Type till your heart's content mate, your "views" on your fellow human are well documented on this forum.

I need say no more, it is there for all to see.

Night.

Corrie 3
29-Apr-12, 06:23
[QUOTE=Corrie 3;947678]You will never understand me any better than you do now.
QUOTE]

I have no desire to "understand" you, knucklehead, I'm going to set fire to your village and rape your women (as well as a bit of pillaging)... I am an "incomer" ;)
Ah, the name calling!! I wondered how long it would be before you started that!!

Never mind !!!

And before you start to set fire to any villages I would learn how to use the "quote" facility!!!

C3..........:roll::roll:

mi16
29-Apr-12, 06:27
[QUOTE=Corrie 3;947678]You will never understand me any better than you do now.
QUOTE]

I have no desire to "understand" you, knucklehead, I'm going to set fire to your village and rape your women (as well as a bit of pillaging)... I am an "incomer" ;)

Jebus now there is a threat, a .org arson and rape warning......

mi16
29-Apr-12, 06:30
[QUOTE=Tangerine-Dream;947688]
Ah, the name calling!! I wondered how long it would be before you started that!!

Never mind !!!

And before you start to set fire to any villages I would learn how to use the "quote" facility!!!

C3..........:roll::roll:

Corrie, call me petty but you opened the thread with name calling, what is the difference between you opener and tangarine-dreams retort?

Corrie 3
29-Apr-12, 06:34
[QUOTE=Corrie 3;947718]

Corrie, call me petty but you opened the thread with name calling, what is the difference between you opener and tangarine-dreams retort?
I am a local and allowed to do it!!!!!!!......lol...:lol:

Call me shallow but I think there is a big difference between idiot and knucklehead!!

C3................:roll:;)

mi16
29-Apr-12, 06:41
[QUOTE=mi16;947720]
I am a local and allowed to do it!!!!!!!......lol...:lol:

Call me shallow but I think there is a big difference between idiot and knucklehead!!

You are shallow.....
To me they mean the same thing, anyways an insult is an insult.
So to open a thread insulting an individual then to whine and moan about being insulted back is a bit of a double standard, you set the tone of the thread so deal with the outfall.

Corrie 3
29-Apr-12, 06:45
[QUOTE=Corrie 3;947722]

You are shallow.....
To me they mean the same thing, anyways an insult is an insult.
So to open a thread insulting an individual then to whine and moan about being insulted back is a bit of a double standard, you set the tone of the thread so deal with the outfall.
I have dealt with it......it's not bothering me one bit!!...[lol]

(Btw, what is a knucklehead)?

C3............:roll:

mi16
29-Apr-12, 06:49
[QUOTE=mi16;947723]
I have dealt with it......it's not bothering me one bit!!...[lol]

(Btw, what is a knucklehead)?

C3............:roll:

There you go knucklehead http://www.thefreedictionary.com/knucklehead
:)

Corrie 3
29-Apr-12, 06:56
[QUOTE=Corrie 3;947725]

There you go knucklehead http://www.thefreedictionary.com/knucklehead
:)
Thanks mi6......I will sleep better now for knowing that!!

C3..............:roll:[lol]

mi16
29-Apr-12, 06:58
nighty, night
C3, sweet dreams

essex boy
29-Apr-12, 19:43
You mean like the Scots (and others) wiping out the Native American Indians? Yeh, that type of "change" was pretty unacceptable. Can you define an "incomer" please? We are ALL "incomers" (if you know your history)... are you referring to "recent" incomers or just incomers in general? If incomers in general then you are pretty much referring to everyone.

Why shouldn't new people to the area be afforded the right to campaign for new facilities / complain about existing facilities? They pay their taxes, they contribute to the economy.... are you saying that unless you have lived here all your life you should have no say?

Are you saying that people should have no teeth? "Incomers" in the new Thurso dental clinic working on people's teeth... I welcome that. "Incomers" employing half the county (I welcome that too).... people "passing through" on holiday... all incomers / outgoers (one thing is for certain, "in we come / out we go") it's all the same at the end of the day, we are born then we die (in and out).... you are essentially saying that an "incomer" should have no rights / no voice and there should be no change.... if you don't like it don't come here type of thing?

Why even resort to using the word "incomer"? If that were a local man who didn't want people using his pathway what would you call him? Why, specifically, choose the word "incomer"? It's as if all "incomers" (to you) are a bad thing... are you frightened of change? are you frightened of progress? Have you ever been out of your own street, let alone your county?

Most people who fear change are pretty isolated socially / geographically.... their life starts and stops at their front door and, unfortunately, their view on life remains there too.... anything "different" is perceived as a threat and their perception of the rest of the world becomes warped with their insular / narrow minded beliefs.

I would like to know what your definition of an "incomer" is and why you "generalise" when you refer to "incomers"? This will help me understand you better.

You remind me of the type of people who used to fear people with a different colour of skin moving in near them.... they have been given a name now..... they are classed as "racists".

This generalisation of "incomers" is not far removed from the fear some white people (and vice versa) had about different skin coloured people gaining a "voice" and "rights".

Maybe we have a new "ism" making it's way into the English dictionary........ incomerism

We have to know what makes the incomerist tick though which is why I would like to hear your definition (what YOU really think) of what an "incomer" means to you.

Thank you so much!! It's about time someone pointed out the 'racist' comments that the term 'incomer' is used on many posts. Quite frankly I'm amazed that it is not a banned term on here.

Tangerine-Dream
29-Apr-12, 20:01
Thank you so much!! It's about time someone pointed out the 'racist' comments that the term 'incomer' is used on many posts. Quite frankly I'm amazed that it is not a banned term on here.

I certainly wouldn't ban it, it's better to see the people out in the open. Ban it and they go underground, telling people they can't do something only makes them do it out of sight.

mi16
29-Apr-12, 20:59
It is funny how folk from Caithness class a person from another part of Scotland being an incomer, it really is mental.
Take yourself to Inverness or Aberdeen and there is every race colour or creed all living in the same communities in (gerally) perfect harmony.
This thread highlights that racism is alive and well and in fact thriving in Caithness.

Tangerine-Dream
29-Apr-12, 21:40
It is funny how folk from Caithness class a person from another part of Scotland being an incomer, it really is mental.
Take yourself to Inverness or Aberdeen and there is every race colour or creed all living in the same communities in (gerally) perfect harmony.
This thread highlights that racism is alive and well and in fact thriving in Caithness.

It's not "racism", it's small minded bigots who are sad / lonely people who have nothing better to do than to convince themselves that the world has gone to the dogs..... low self esteem, not getting out much, knucklehead.... it all adds up ;)

Not a biggie when you KNOW it's "them" that have the problem.

bcsman
30-Apr-12, 08:29
Good to see the nice people of Inverness and Aberdeen (local and "incomers") living in (gerally) perfect harmony.
All that is required is someone like yourself (Mi16) to troll their local community websites causing some (gerall) chaos and keep a happy yin yang balance ;)

mi16
30-Apr-12, 09:20
Yet another racist bigot (edited) referring to folk as incomers.

bcsman
30-Apr-12, 09:29
Mi16,please remove your slanderous comment,im not a racist or a bigot,i await your apology

Yet another racist bigot (bcsman) referring to folk as incomers.

mi16
30-Apr-12, 09:35
Mi16,please remove your slanderous comment,im not a racist or a bigot,i await your apology

good luck with that

bcsman
30-Apr-12, 09:40
you will need alot more luck than i
good day sir

good luck with that

Phill
30-Apr-12, 09:50
Well, this is nice!
So, if we cannea use "Incomer" any more as it appears to be a racist, oppressive derogatory term I guess we've got to go all PC and come up with something more appropriate:

Multi Ethnic Non Indigenous Varied Race Immigrants or MENIVRI

But then that'll probably offend the feminist Wifeys as it appears masculine in its abbreviated form, but hey ho, you can't please all of the people all of the time!
On the flipside, MENIVRI being a minority group will surely be due some money from the EU to..... errrm.... buy land and close footpaths I suppose.

Is it OK to say Sasanach still?

mi16
30-Apr-12, 09:56
How about residents. That word seems to fit the bill just nicely.

pmcd
30-Apr-12, 10:07
Phil, if it wasn't so funny we'd have to resort to tears. As one of them.....er....non-indigenous migrated windfarm belittling yeomen (NIMBY) I am fed up with having to justify my existence up here to a bunch of neo-Norse arrivistes and Pictish remnants. As an Irishman directly descended from Brian Boru, King of All Ireland, I have documents supporting my rights to sequester land and demand tithes from the local peasantry, and will continue to exercise these rights in perpetuity. In return, my wife and I have agreed that every year we will make a progress through our Parish, delivering baskets of rotten apples to the indigent poor. We are strong believers in the virtue of humility, and feel ourselves blessed in possessing copious quantities of this gift.

If any poor soul requires further indication of the way ahead, they might seek no further than these columns in order to receive my uplifting tract "Hot Air About Wind", at the reasonable cost of £1.00. all proceeds will go towards the new generator for the electric fence and machine gun turrets required to safeguard my estate.

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 10:18
It's nice to see that we aren't the only one's to use the word Incomer. Guess what?..... They use it down in leafy olde Englandshire as well!!

(No mention of racism though)!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8679642/Village-hits-back-after-incomer-claims-people-in-Suffolk-never-smile.html

mi16
30-Apr-12, 10:27
It's nice to see that we aren't the only one's to use the word Incomer. Guess what?..... They use it down in leafy olde Englandshire as well!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8679642/Village-hits-back-after-incomer-claims-people-in-Suffolk-never-smile.html

Two wrong's do not make a right!

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 10:31
Two wrong's do not make a right!
You could say two rights don't make a wrong!!!
It's a word, it isn't offensive, get over it because you will never get rid of it!!...(Here or in England)!!!

C3...............;)

mi16
30-Apr-12, 10:35
You could say two rights don't make a wrong!!!
It's a word, it isn't offensive, get over it because you will never get rid of it!!...(Here or in England)!!!

C3...............;)

It may not be offensive to you but it clearly is to others.
It doesnt effect me as I live in the area I was born and raised in, however it is a term I do not and will not use to refer to people who do no originate from the area.

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 10:42
however it is a term I do not and will not use to refer to people who do no originate from the area.
Fair enough, that is your choice !!

C3............;)

Phill
30-Apr-12, 11:10
How about residents. That word seems to fit the bill just nicely.I thought Portgower only had 'Residents' or is that denizens? :confused
My understanding was around these parts it's Durdy Weekers, Thirsaloons and Atomics (with their special price lists).

equusdriving
30-Apr-12, 12:15

Yet another story that you have clearly only read the Title and not the contents of. Why would he be called a racist when he was born in Suffolk and was talking about Suffolk people? as opposed to your Britain/England hating Salmond worshipping littered bigoted racist rants I hope you didn't have to stay up to late trying to find that pointless link lol

mi16
30-Apr-12, 12:32
Yet another story that you have clearly only read the Title and not the contents of. Why would he be called a racist when he was born in Suffolk and was talking about Suffolk people? as opposed to your Britain/England hating Salmond worshipping littered bigoted racist rants I hope you didn't have to stay up to late trying to find that pointless link lol

careful....you will be threatened with litigation next

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 13:23
Why would he be called a racist when he was born in Suffolk and was talking about Suffolk people?
Exactly my point, but according to some on here, if I call someone moving here from the next village an Incomer I am racist!!
And exactly where are my bigoted racist rants?
As I have said, Incomer is a recognised word for someone moving into a new area, that's all, nothing more and nothing less!! Clarkson was an Incomer to the Isle of Man, I am sure even he wouldn't be offended at being called that!!

C3............;)

equusdriving
30-Apr-12, 13:52
Exactly my point, but according to some on here, if I call someone moving here from the next village an Incomer I am racist!!
And exactly where are my bigoted racist rants?
As I have said, Incomer is a recognised word for someone moving into a new area, that's all, nothing more and nothing less!! Clarkson was an Incomer to the Isle of Man, I am sure even he wouldn't be offended at being called that!!

C3............;)

"An Incomer gets his comeuppence !! (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?176362-An-Incomer-gets-his-comeuppence-%21%21)" not an obvious choice of title for a non racist don't you think, oh and of course you only use "incomer" to describe people from the next village ! I can see why you are in love with Salmond as your way of ignoring facts and questions that disprove your theories dreamt up from in your bubble is uncannily similar, but luckily the majority of people can easily see through both of your fool hardy dreams :D

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 13:55
"An Incomer gets his comeuppence !! (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?176362-An-Incomer-gets-his-comeuppence-%21%21)" not an obvious choice of title for a non racist don't you think, oh and of course you only use "incomer" to describe people from the next village ! I can see why you are in love with Salmond as your way of ignoring facts and questions that disprove your theories dreamt up from in your bubble is uncannily similar, but luckily the majority of people can easily see through both of your fool hardy dreams :D
The story was more about someone moving to a new area and then denying locals and tourists a right of way, how is that racist? If I was going to be racist about the story it would have contained a lot stronger use of the English language!

C3.......:roll:

equusdriving
30-Apr-12, 14:03
how is that racist? If I was going to be racist about the story it would have contained a lot stronger use of the English language!

C3.......:roll: Yes that's the point You cannot show your true feelings/views on a public forum as its not allowed, but unfortunately your frustrated thinly veiled racist views are still enough to show most people your true colours

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 14:25
Yes that's the point You cannot show your true feelings/views on a public forum as its not allowed, but unfortunately your frustrated thinly veiled racist views are still enough to show most people your true colours
Ok, I will come clean.................I was delighted to read this story because it was Jeremy Clarkson the Man, not his skin colour or because he is English, just the fact that this arrogant Man had finally come unstuck. He has given loads of grief, even been cruel to lots of folk and made money from it. It really upset me about him saying Teachers should be shot in front of their families because I have a lot of friends who are teachers and I know how much it hurt them when they were only trying to protect their pension.
For him to buy a place on the IoM and then think he has the right to block off footpaths just shows how bullish and arrogant the Man is.
Anyone is entitled to call me a racist, it is their choice,it does not hurt me because I know it isn't true. It is my choice to call Clarkson an idiot and an Incomer, in my book he is both! I doubt he will be bothered by what I call him.
I just hope the locals and tourists now enjoy walking along that footpath with some of the best views in Britain!
I have never locked a thread in my time on here but if the thread drift continues then I will lock it and let it drop off the first page.
And one last thing, I am sure that people are having a go at me because of my political view, if that is the case then they are very shallow minded indeed, we are all entitled to political views.
Using the term Incomer is not racist, just as the term Immigrant is not racist. I just don't know where some of you get your idea's from!

C3.............:roll:;)

Phill
30-Apr-12, 14:33
I just don't know where some of you get your idea's from!The outrage bus generally!

starfish
30-Apr-12, 14:45
equusdriving i think you made corrie3 throw their toys out of the pram . How dare you to not agree with the almighty corrie 3 . its seem they can dish the dirt but do not like it in return they might lock the thread what a shame

mi16
30-Apr-12, 14:51
WOW so there we have it, it was all about your personal hatred of Mr Clarkson, nothing to do with the locals rights, the public footpath or anything.
Mainly about a scandal over comments made on the teachers strike that you totally missed the point of anyway.

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 15:02
your personal hatred of Mr Clarkson,
Dislike mi6, dislike.!!!!!...Hatred is a very strong word which I don't use all that often, even about the almighty Clarkson.
And Starfish, the toys are still in the pram, it will take a lot for me to start chucking!!!

equusdriving
30-Apr-12, 17:10
Ok, I will come clean.................I was delighted to read this story because it was Jeremy Clarkson the Man, not his skin colour or because he is English, just the fact that this arrogant Man had finally come unstuck. He has given loads of grief, even been cruel to lots of folk and made money from it. It really upset me about him saying Teachers should be shot in front of their families because I have a lot of friends who are teachers and I know how much it hurt them when they were only trying to protect their pension.
For him to buy a place on the IoM and then think he has the right to block off footpaths just shows how bullish and arrogant the Man is.
Anyone is entitled to call me a racist, it is their choice,it does not hurt me because I know it isn't true. It is my choice to call Clarkson an idiot and an Incomer, in my book he is both! I doubt he will be bothered by what I call him.
I just hope the locals and tourists now enjoy walking along that footpath with some of the best views in Britain!
I have never locked a thread in my time on here but if the thread drift continues then I will lock it and let it drop off the first page.
And one last thing, I am sure that people are having a go at me because of my political view, if that is the case then they are very shallow minded indeed, we are all entitled to political views.
Using the term Incomer is not racist, just as the term Immigrant is not racist. I just don't know where some of you get your idea's from!

C3.............:roll:;)

Did all these over sensitive teacher friends of yours only read the headline and ignore the actual facts like you did ,because my daughter, brother and 2 sister in laws are all teachers and as far as i can recall none of them lost a minutes sleep over it and my brother certainly took the comments as they were obviously intended and thought it was very funny, but then again he watched the whole interview not just a headline, and lots of words are not racist but in the right context can be, as you well know!

Oh and I didn't realise that if things aren't going the posters way and people have a different view of things they can lock the thread, very handy for hypocritical racists then :lol:

Corrie 3
30-Apr-12, 17:54
Did all these over sensitive teacher friends of yours only read the headline and ignore the actual facts like you did ,because my daughter, brother and 2 sister in laws are all teachers and as far as i can recall none of them lost a minutes sleep over it and my brother certainly took the comments as they were obviously intended and thought it was very funny, but then again he watched the whole interview not just a headline, and lots of words are not racist but in the right context can be, as you well know!

Oh and I didn't realise that if things aren't going the posters way and people have a different view of things they can lock the thread, very handy for hypocritical racists then :lol:
Are you the same person who wrote this post..............

And the banning of Christmas trees in some schools and christmas decorations in some shopping centres

But the joke of it is this is all so as not to offend Muslims who have chosen to live in a Christian Country
I can just see Muslim countries pandering to the wishes and beliefs of Christians.....I dont think!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it seen as racist to put brits rights and beliefs before those of anyone else who have chosen to live here????

How dare you lecture me on racism and Incomers?????? It seems as though it's you who has a problem with Muslims who emigrate to our Country!!!!
Enough said I think, this post of yours says it all, you have more faces than a Town Hall clock!!

C3.................:eek:[disgust]

Niall Fernie
30-Apr-12, 18:30
People who "contribute" to this type of thread need to realise that I and the moderators do not have time to carefully pick through who said what to who in order to take a thread to these depths. They need to realise that when it gets to this level. The mods and I will quickly decide that everyone is as bad as each other and hand out a mitt full of suspensions just to keep the peace.

I am now closing the thread, anyone who is not happy about it should complain or PM me in order to get a free 3 month suspension.