PDA

View Full Version : John Swinney misleads public over Scottish finances............

whitechina
24-Apr-12, 21:42
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9131062/John-Swinney-accused-of-misleading-public-over-Scottish-tax-and-spend.html

RecQuery
24-Apr-12, 22:48
I hear he consorts with the devil also him and that Goody Proctor.

LOL, people are desperately trying to get anything to stick. They get beaten back each time.

embow
24-Apr-12, 22:52
Not nicknamed the Daily Torygraph for nothing. ;)

theone
24-Apr-12, 23:01
The braveheart brigade will still ignore the facts though.

Kodiak
24-Apr-12, 23:12
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9131062/John-Swinney-accused-of-misleading-public-over-Scottish-tax-and-spend.html

WOW three seperate threads all about Alex Salmond that you have opened. You must really hate or love him.

peter macdonald
25-Apr-12, 13:41
Whitechina I notice you did not quote the Telegraph Headline
"Scotland won't keep UK's AAA rating if it gains independence, says Fitch"
the one that becomes
"Scotland would be unlikely to have a AAA credit rating if it were independent of the rest of the United Kingdom, MPs have been told".
Then becomes
Although the precise division of UK assets and liabilities has not yet been established by the Scottish Nationalists, Fitch told the Treasury Select Committee that the lack of a repayment track record could scupper Edinburgh's chances of inheriting the UK's rating.

Under sustained questioning from Michael Fallon, MP for Sevenoaks, the director of Fitch, David Riley, said: "I am not aware of any situation where we have awarded AAA rating to a newly independent sovereign nation."

So we have gone from "Wont" to "Maybe" to "We dont know"

Poor sensationalist journalism ....... typical of a newspaper whose circulation is now similar in Scotland to that of the Greenock Telegraph
PM

Corrie 3
25-Apr-12, 14:20
WOW three seperate threads all about Alex Salmond that you have opened. You must really hate or love him.
I think it must be love Kodiak...:cool:

In 5 years Whitechina has only made 41 posts and most of them mention either Alex or the SNP.

Dont you just love it when someone just posts a link and doesn't want to debate the issue?

Idleness and stirring comes to mind.

C3.............[disgust]

RecQuery
25-Apr-12, 15:01
I think it must be love Kodiak...:cool:

In 5 years Whitechina has only made 41 posts and most of them mention either Alex or the SNP.

Dont you just love it when someone just posts a link and doesn't want to debate the issue?

Idleness and stirring comes to mind.

C3.............[disgust]

I was guessing he's a sock puppet account.