PDA

View Full Version : Salmond lobbies on behalf of Murdoch........

whitechina
24-Apr-12, 21:37
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17827228

RecQuery
24-Apr-12, 22:49
I hear he consorts with the devil also him and that Goody Proctor.

LOL, people are desperately trying to get anything to stick. They get beaten back each time.

Kenn
25-Apr-12, 00:52
Eh?
If he did he's got real problems and if he did n't is any one going to believe him after the exposure?

squidge
25-Apr-12, 10:16
For goodness sake get real! It is his job to lobby on behalf of scottish business. Murdochs empire isnt to my taste but dont his companies employ several thousand people in Scotland? The difference between salmond lobbying Mr Hunt on behalf of scottish employers and Mr Hunt favouring BSkyB is huge. Mr Hunt was the decision maker and as such was required, morally and legally, i believe, to be impartial as he was carrying out a quasi legal role. This is as much of a non story as David Cameron inviting donors to dinner, if i had given cameron a mass of money I would expect to be invited to dinner too. That story died a death and this will too.

RecQuery
25-Apr-12, 10:29
The only proof of this BTW is one e-mail from a PR person to his boss where he claims he met with an advisor - ignoring that the advisor may have been lying or trying to impress - is now considered evidence?

spurtle
25-Apr-12, 10:31
It just makes it look bad when the same said corporation decide to back , through media, the SNP. Whether it's true or not it needs to be looked into.