PDA

View Full Version : Rory Malone Concert Wick Baptist Church Thursday 26th April @ 7.30pm

accossie
24-Apr-12, 19:21
Concert Wick Baptist Church Thursday 26th April @ 7.30pm

Rory Malone

Rory Malone is a 19 year old New Zealand Christian singer and songwriter who is touring the United Kingdom prior to playing at the O2 Arena as part of the London Olympics entertainment.

He aims to play 100 gigs between Lands End and John O’Groats ranging from intimate performances to a crowd of 40 to appearing at festivals in front of 1000’s including a return appearance at Spring Harvest in Minehead.

Prior to his solo career he was lead singer with top New Zealand teen band “A Kiss Goodbye” who apart from touring in their own right also opened stadium gigs for Panic at the Disco, All American Rejects and Fall Out Boy as well as performing main stage at Sydney Olympic Stadium City music festival.

His new acoustic set is influenced by artists including Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, John Mayer, The Beatles and Nevershoutnever, and promises to appeal to a wide age range.

He is appearing at Wick Baptist Church on Thursday, 26 April at 7.30pm and entry is free.

sids
24-Apr-12, 22:33
A wise man once said:

Years ago, Christians called rock and roll the Devil's music, but now theres Christian Rock. I guess they figured, "If we can't beat it,......lets completely RUIN IT!

Dadie
24-Apr-12, 22:37
How long is the concert and can kids go?
The girls loved Bebe Vox ...
And they might like this...Iona likes Elvis......

accossie
26-Apr-12, 09:21
Anybody can come including kids

He is different to BeBe Vox as he is appearing by himself and playing an acoustic set. So no band or dancers and not so poppy. Look him up on google and on his own website you can hear him.

www.rorymalone.com

He's opened stadium gigs with his band so although young he should be good

silverlady
26-Apr-12, 13:52
We have seen his website and checked out some of his songs on youtube - we will be there!

Alrock
26-Apr-12, 14:10
.... www.rorymalone.com ....

http://i.imgur.com/HZZ1S.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/0dhPs.jpg

?????

silverlady
27-Apr-12, 09:45
Great night last night....very talented lad with amazing box of tricks and he produced some lovely music. He is making his way south now, and enjoyed his time in Caithness.