PDA

View Full Version : Storm Damage

William
12-Jan-05, 15:40
Did anyone have any problems last night??

We had a slate that fell of the roof on to the car and it has dented the roof and slid down the side of the car to the ground leaving scratches all over

ullevi
12-Jan-05, 15:44
No problems here Tommy although i have just put some washing out so must check to see if it is dry

William
12-Jan-05, 15:48
No problems here Tommy although i have just put some washing out so must check to see if it is dry

lol you will be lucky if it is still there

ullevi
12-Jan-05, 15:50
It is dry just got it back in just as well i got some decent clothes pegs for christmas :)

The Godfather
12-Jan-05, 15:53
Lost tiles and gutters are in a bad state.

Lucy
12-Jan-05, 21:26
I think that Dunbeath got it pretty bad last night. They had no power last night and i spoke to some-one from there at 5pm tonight and they still didn't have any power.

Seabird
12-Jan-05, 23:29
Power off in Lybster from about midnight until 10am. slates off roofs, street light had top blown off.
Great big roof apex slate in my front garden. (that would have given someone one heck of an head ache).
Daughter spent most of the morning retreaving the trash that had escaped from the dustbin.
I think we got off light compared with some areas.

The Angel Of Death
13-Jan-05, 11:29
lost tiles covers and guttering good job my car wasnt on the drive cause it would be like a braile card now