PDA

View Full Version : Roofer

The Angel Of Death
12-Jan-05, 10:06
Anyone suggest one that will be able to do it via house insurance ???

Kind of lost a few tiles (well not lost there smashed in the drive) and quite a bit of guttering

myname1
12-Jan-05, 11:30
A few year ago I had same job done by Wick company is it MM Miller? It was covered by my insurance thankfully.

The Angel Of Death
12-Jan-05, 12:09
i take it its ok to leave it as it is for the time being ??? cant see anyone wanting to look at it today

myname1
12-Jan-05, 12:24
We couldnt do anything for a while....just contacted insurance company and they did everything...did take months right enough but we got there in end! We had water coming in the roof and running down wall into living room (livingroom ceiling colapsed) and had basin catching water. In the end it took so long insurance company paid for whole living room to be redone. Im sure it took over 7 months.

daviddd
12-Jan-05, 14:51
There's a roofer called Watson from Gillock - haven't used him, but he'll do insurance. He'll be very busy now for a while though after these winds. I'm with Direct Line and they're very good - last time I claimed just told me to get someone right away and they'd pay no problem. Which they did, though it was only about £400.

The Angel Of Death
12-Jan-05, 14:56
yea tried to get hold of him this morning but didnt get an answer will try him again later on