PDA

View Full Version : In praise of B T

billmoseley
21-Apr-12, 18:48
On wednesday we had a thunder storm here in Kirtmoy. Well the next day BT came out fixed the phone line and today we got our new modem today. I reckon thats pretty good service so well BT keep up the good work.

Hoida
24-Apr-12, 12:51
Our telephone line was also hit by lightening last Tuesday but we are with Plus Net and only got it fixed this morning , not great service from our ISP. We have no mobile signal where we are and if needing to phone have had to to go to Lednaguillan or Drumbasbie. There is alot to be said for BT. The engineer who came from Wick was first class.

RecQuery
24-Apr-12, 12:58
You're praising Openreach and BT Wholesale not the BT most people have to deal with on a daily basis.

picturegifts
24-Apr-12, 15:03
I am also with BT. Phone off on Wednesday afternoon, reported Wednesday afternoon. Told engineer would be arriving Thursday morning, fantastic service I thought. How wrong was I! Finally got my phone fixed Monday afternoon after lots of lies from the Indian call centre staff. Engineer was great, call centre customer services the worst I have ever had to deal with.