PDA

View Full Version : Which Thread?

Angel
19-Apr-12, 23:58
I find some of the threads very interesting or inspiring, some I even find offensive or insensitive and some are upsetting or uplifting. I think my favorite is the 'Are there vampires in Port Gower'.. I love some of the light hearted nonsense that is in it...

Out of all the threads which one sticks in you mind the most and why...

Angel...

joxville
20-Apr-12, 00:18
This one, because it's the most recent ;-)

Corrie 3
20-Apr-12, 04:30
The one thread where Golach isn't slagging off Alex Salmond...........

Oh, hang on a minute, there isn't one!!!!!!

C3...........:roll::roll:;)

golach
20-Apr-12, 09:42
The one thread where Golach isn't slagging off Alex Salmond....Oh, hang on a minute, there isn't one!!!!!!C3

Have you got a problem with me? I suspect your stalking me, get a life!!!

Corrie 3
20-Apr-12, 11:10
Have you got a problem with me? I suspect your stalking me, get a life!!!
Everyone's got a problem with you!!!

I rather suspect it's you stalking Alex......and also the Panda's.

Stalking Panda's can be a very dangerous game Golach!!!

C3................:roll:;)

Garnet
20-Apr-12, 15:31
You're right there Angel, it is the best one so far followed by the two word game etc, but you do get a laugh elsewhere and sometimes up to date info thrown in. :D

oldmarine
22-Apr-12, 17:37
This one, because it's the most recent ;-)
That's playing it safe. lol!

Mik.M.
23-Apr-12, 12:01
The ones that get locked or removed by admin if it`s about one of their friends or their business. ;-)

Moira
23-Apr-12, 22:32
I've enjoyed so many over the years, taking part in some and viewing, but staying silent on others. In other words I can't possibly answer the OP without causing offence. :)

Some posters present the very worst of bad manners. After accepting their membership here on the forum they let themselves down by spitting in the faces of their hosts. That's another thread however, apologies for digressing.....