PDA

View Full Version : CLOSING Down Sale!

brandy
19-Apr-12, 13:32
the clearance sale has now started! things are on sale from 50p!!! many things under a fiver!!!!
everything must go.. so come and grab a HUGE bargain before everything is gone!!!
Brandys
Bridge street wick!!

Yon Chiel
21-Apr-12, 13:35
That didn't last long, did it ? Do you have any "told you so" t-shirts left ?

dragonfly
21-Apr-12, 14:26

ooh what a bitter reply......maybe Brandy will find it hard to run the business from Cheshire!

good luck with the move Brandy and tonnes of luck for when the new baby arrives, what a mixed up kid it will be, American/Scots parents, born in England!

Liz
21-Apr-12, 15:54
ooh what a bitter reply......maybe Brandy will find it hard to run the business from Cheshire!

good luck with the move Brandy and tonnes of luck for when the new baby arrives, what a mixed up kid it will be, American/Scots parents, born in England!

This is what comes of not knowing the facts before replying!

Liz
21-Apr-12, 15:56

You should get a "don't jump to conclusions" t-shirt.

brandy
21-Apr-12, 18:38
lol... cant please everyone ladies.. and yon chiel is know for their nastiness!
but as far as the shop financially, it is going really well.. and if it wasn't for the fact that as stated.. im of to the land of the English.. wouldn't be closing up.. even with the baby! had already made plans to bring the sprog into work with me!
Dragon fly! i know! poor wee soul.. born in England.. with a american mum, Scottish dad.. and all the insanity and sarcasm than naturally runs in our family.. gonna be a mixed up kid!
Saying that, I have had such a lovely response from all my customers! I really feel guilty for leaving as i have a lot of loyal customers, who have a hard time getting things they like elsewhere!
we really are going to miss Wick and the community! kids are basically being forced and frog marched to make them go!
you never know! we may be back in a few years!
Brandy

Beat Bug
21-Apr-12, 23:14
All the best for your move to England. Keep in touch on the org.!

Dadie
21-Apr-12, 23:18
nasty sod!
Who didnt know the facts....
pity you are moving ..who am I going to get to fit me for bras...?
or gurn too....
or let pinch that middle child?

brandy
21-Apr-12, 23:23
that middle one is coming with me *LOL*

Dadie
21-Apr-12, 23:56
You can have her!
Demented..in nappies today.....she was not happy but the carseats were saved!
Im going to have the wee one potty trained before her..he took of his nappy and put it in the bin yesterday ..as it was peed.....
such a good wee man learning about wet and dry already...while that middle kid doesnt care now.......

brandy
22-Apr-12, 09:04
the middle one knows well enough.. she will get it in her own time though.. been there done that! was nearly 4 by the time we were dry in this house!

trix
27-Apr-12, 00:37
happy blessin's for ye brandy, i wish ye all 'e best an' it wis nice til meet ye x x

Kevin Milkins
22-May-12, 13:26
Good luck to you and yours in your new life Doon Sooth. Your shop gave a positive look to Bridge Street and we will be sorry to see you go.