PDA

View Full Version : Annoying....

Alrock
19-Apr-12, 08:04
Anybody else find this annoying as hell?

http://thepsychedelicsewingroom.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/annoying.jpg

Tilly Teckel
19-Apr-12, 08:21
YES! What is the purpose of it?? Drives me mad [evil]

Even Chance
19-Apr-12, 08:31
V-Bulletin protocol is a bit of an erse really aint it!?

John Little
19-Apr-12, 08:45
It's the wee men inside the computer - they can't cope with too much at once- give them a break!

Corrie 3
19-Apr-12, 09:17
Do people actually use the search facility?
I always thought it was easier to start a new thread and ask........ eg, "Anyone know....fill in your own silly question?"
Oh and BTW, anyone know what time Tesco closes tonight and what is their price for Bisto?

C3....................:eek::roll::roll:

Phill
19-Apr-12, 09:36
I have no opinion on the matter as I do not make searches to better enable an informed post or postings, I just go in blind without any information whatsoever jumping to conclusions and accusing everybody of everything.
I am however utterly outraged at whatever it is that may be mildly irritating.

Bisto Best 200g (I assume only the best will do, Corrie) £1.80. But better value is the 350g jar at £2.74.

Corrie 3
19-Apr-12, 10:13
I just go in blind without any information whatsoever jumping to conclusions and accusing everybody of everything.

I find that's the best way to go Phill, I cant be doing with having to get facts right first. And if there is any wrongdoing then it must be everyone else's fault and not mine!!!
(Thanks for the pricing on the Bisto, the larger one is definitely better value isn't it?)!!!

C3..................:roll:;)

ducati
19-Apr-12, 10:17
No, chill out.

I use Tesco own brand bisto, at 23p it hits the spot! You lot are too posh for the likes of me.

Kodiak
19-Apr-12, 10:55
Whats Bisto? :eek:

John Little
19-Apr-12, 10:57
Whats Bisto? :eek:

Posh Oxo....

Phill
19-Apr-12, 13:04
oooooOOOOOoooooooh

Get the snobbery on 'ere!

( I wish I could afford Oxo, I just use cold gravel off th'road)

RecQuery
19-Apr-12, 13:22
It's a standard feature in forums to help prevent spam posts. As this board requires registration and manual approval anyway it's probably not need or at the very close the value could be lowered.

Corrie 3
19-Apr-12, 15:49
No, chill out.

I use Tesco own brand bisto, at 23p it hits the spot! You lot are too posh for the likes of me.
I thought you belonged to the Tory Toff's brigade, Tesco own brand is a bit err, err.....Labour-ish isn't it Duke??

C3....................;)

Tilly Teckel
19-Apr-12, 16:12
( I wish I could afford Oxo, I just use cold gravel off th'road)

Cold gravel?! COLD GRAVEL??!!

When I were a lad we used to dream of cold gravel!!!

We used to sleep in an 'ole in t'road, get up before we went to sleep, eat a handful of broken glass, crawl 10 miles to school and back, then dad would whip us wi' chains til we were dead, then bury us and jump on our graves!

But you tell the youth of today that... and they won't believe you!

ducati
19-Apr-12, 18:43
I thought you belonged to the Tory Toff's brigade, Tesco own brand is a bit err, err.....Labour-ish isn't it Duke??

C3....................;)

If you want the best caviar and champagne in these times, you need to be prudent elsewhere.