PDA

View Full Version : Angry Enough To Murder.

paris
15-Nov-06, 21:27
What would make you that angry you would kill because of it ?
I would have to say if someone interfered with my kids. jan x

emszxr
15-Nov-06, 21:38
im with you on that one paris. i would very easily kill some one, probably slowly and painfully if they did anything bad to my kids

Dreadnought
15-Nov-06, 21:50
What would make you that angry you would kill because of it ?

Opening a packet of Salt 'n' Shake crisps and finding there's no salt sachet.

Piglet
15-Nov-06, 21:55
would have too agree with you paris.

connieb19
15-Nov-06, 22:01
How would you do it and would you actually go through with it if the person was stood in front of you. :confused

Metalattakk
15-Nov-06, 22:12
What is the point of this thread? Isn't this just distasteful spam?

I'll tell you what drives me to the point of murder: - idiots posting pointless threads, and their sycophantic online buddies replying to them.

What's the chance of a decent discussion in here? One where people only post if they have a contribution to the topic?

None.

Do people even cogitate before they post up a thread here?

ice box
15-Nov-06, 22:52
What is the point of this thread? Isn't this just distasteful spam?

I'll tell you what drives me to the point of murder: - idiots posting pointless threads, and their sycophantic online buddies replying to them.

What's the chance of a decent discussion in here? One where people only post if they have a contribution to the topic?

None.

Do people even cogitate before they post up a thread here?
Well you know what they say if you don't like it don't read it no one is forcing you .

Metalattakk
15-Nov-06, 23:10
See! Another sycophant replies.

How do I know what I like before I even see it? I'm not psychic you know.

fandango
15-Nov-06, 23:15
no matter how angry, and for whatever reason, killing another person in anger is never justified. Never, Period.

Feel what you want, but dont act on it. that's what separates us from the animals.