PDA

View Full Version : Caithness FM

painter
15-Nov-06, 18:58
Anyone know if Caithness FM has any plans to broadcast via the Internet ?

davem
16-Nov-06, 14:33
Don't think so, I heard Moray Firth were not going to because it costs too much apparently. Caithness FM would be in the same boat.
I'm sure CFM will fill us in with the definitive answer. I'm sure that if they could they would.

scrapydoo
16-Nov-06, 14:45
you can listen to mfr on the Internet but i think you have to be registered with mfr.

Bill Fernie
16-Nov-06, 15:20
We have links to Moray Firth on the basis that it was live online but they have now changed it to membership system to capture your email address. We will probably remove the links over time. It is also very hard to find the correct link on the web site.

CFM
16-Nov-06, 16:00
thanks for the interest, unfortunately as stated, it's just too expensive for us at the moment but it is something that we are keen to try in years to come, especially with so many caithness folk around the world as we see from this websit alone.

Cattach
17-Nov-06, 09:20
We have links to Moray Firth on the basis that it was live online but they have now changed it to membership system to capture your email address. We will probably remove the links over time. It is also very hard to find the correct link on the web site.

I simply registered, free of charge, and put the link in my favourites and with a couple of clicks I have a superb live feed from MFR. Do not see what the problem is.