PDA

View Full Version : Castletown Gents

annekernow
14-Apr-12, 16:28
At approx 16.00 today,my husband and I witnessed a unknown male urinating against a shed in Harland Gardens,so glad there was no young children around as there often is.Castletown just gets better and better

rogermellie
14-Apr-12, 17:09
first a shed gets broken into and now someone is peeing against a shed ?!

Castletown appears to be in the grip of a shed related crimewave.

starfish
14-Apr-12, 17:11
[QUOTE=annekernow;944191]At approx 16.00 today,my husband and I witnessed a unknown male urinating against a shed in Harland Gardens,so glad there was no young children around as there often is.Castletown just gets better and better perhaps he was fox proofing it

Bazeye
15-Apr-12, 01:38
If thats all youve go to worry about living in Castletown, I wouldnt worry about it too much. If it does, move to Luton for a year then move back to castletown and you wont even notice it.

smithp
15-Apr-12, 22:44
I'm assuming the unknown man was suitably refreshed from the sound of it rather than some pervert; in which case I would suggest to you that most young children would find this highly amusing rather than being damaged for life.
Now if he was peeing from the top of a stepladder ......then you've got my attention!

mi16
16-Apr-12, 10:45
At approx 16.00 today,my husband and I witnessed a unknown male urinating against a shed in Harland Gardens,so glad there was no young children around as there often is.Castletown just gets better and better

BREAKING NEWS................
Castletown man in in water SHED shocker..................

Big Gaz
16-Apr-12, 11:00
BREAKING NEWS................
Castletown man in in water SHED shocker..................

ok, what numbnuts wired the lights up wrong?......

suth13
16-Apr-12, 20:29
Dont look simples.