PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Test

Kolskegg
14-Nov-06, 14:05
http://www.kellystarsigns.com/starsigns/quizzes/relationshiptest.php

Worth a look, and quite illuminating. I'll post my own test details at some point.

henry20
14-Nov-06, 14:15
oops, I kicked my husband ;)

unicorn
14-Nov-06, 14:15
oh dear I have problems I never knew about lol

Cattach
14-Nov-06, 14:19
http://www.kellystarsigns.com/starsigns/quizzes/relationshiptest.php

Worth a look, and quite illuminating. I'll post my own test details at some point.

Tried it - complete and utter tripe.

DrSzin
14-Nov-06, 14:34
It may be tripe but it's quite amusing tripe.

The animal I saw was a tiger and I shouted at it. The test's explanation was nonsense - I typed tiger because I'd just read a funny email about tigers from a colleague.

What did I do with the brass cup? "Pick it up." I liked that bit. :)

henry20
14-Nov-06, 14:39
Cattach, was your sex drive the size of a puddle ?? :lol:

DrSzin
14-Nov-06, 14:46
Mine was the size of a lake but I crossed it in a boat. :confused

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 14:46
I used a rowing boat to cross the water and didn't get wet at all!......doesn't leave much hope for me then! :~( :confused

unicorn
14-Nov-06, 14:49
I walked round the pond :(

angela5
14-Nov-06, 14:52

I jumped over the pond :eek:

Tiger Jones
14-Nov-06, 14:56
I waded through the river. It was a really really, very very, wide wide, river.

Wisnae deep though :cool:

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 14:57
I waded through the river. It was a really really, very very, wide wide, river.

Wisnae deep though :cool:

I thought 'cats' didn't like to get wet! ;)

girnigoe
14-Nov-06, 14:58
[lol] I paddled in the pond :grin:

Tiger Jones
14-Nov-06, 15:01
I thought 'cats' didn't like to get wet! That's quite true. Although they normally don't like it when they're forced to go into it. If they happen to want to go in, they can - quite readily http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

And some tigers love it :lol:

_Ju_
14-Nov-06, 15:04
opsss....swam across sea ;)

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 15:08
Just an observation here....but are us women afraid to get our feet wet...when it seems the men can't wait to 'dive in' ? or have the men cheated and checked the answers first! lol :lol:

DrSzin
14-Nov-06, 15:13
Just an observation here....but are us women afraid to get our feet wet...when it seems the men can't wait to 'dive in' ? or have the men cheated and checked the answers first! lol :lol:I crossed in a rowing boat. :~( See my previous post (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=160632#post160632). In fact, we crossed at the same time.

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 15:17
I crossed in a rowing boat. :~( See my previous post (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=160632#post160632). In fact, we crossed at the same time.

Ah but does that make us both in the same boat then!;)

I take it back ...about the men thing!...I'd hate to cast aspersions on your manhood DrSzin !

DrSzin
14-Nov-06, 15:21
Don't worry. I was in the boat with my answer to Question 1, so I was perfectly happy.

But we saw you trying to catch crabs in the distance.

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 15:23
I had to fit my family and the dog in.......:lol:

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 15:25

But we saw you trying to catch crabs in the distance.

Pardon?
It wasn't crabs......salmon it was!!!:roll:

squidge
14-Nov-06, 15:26
I had a silver goblet a beautiful loch but i too took a boat

DrSzin
14-Nov-06, 15:35
Pardon?
It wasn't crabs......salmon it was!!!It's rowing terminology. From the Free Dictionary: (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/catch+a+crab)

catch a crab To make a faulty stroke in rowing that causes the blade of the oar to strike the water on the recovery stroke.

Apologies for casting aspersions on your scullery skills. I assume your rod-casting skills are much better. I heard you caught one on the fly. :cool:

Btw I crossed a lake (as opposed to a loch) because the quiz was written by an aussie - I've just looked her up. :roll:

sapphire
14-Nov-06, 15:43
Okay...you got me!
I've never had the pleasure of rowing a boat, nor have I ever caught a fish (unless you call catching tiddlers with a net at the trinkie when I was young,fishing).:confused

cuddlepop
14-Nov-06, 15:54
Very interestig site.Wonder how they can relate the size of things to life's problems:confused I saw a bird and my life.s got so many problems I should have seen an elephant:lol: .
Like all the other females i didn't get my feet wet when crossing my river,i used the stepping stones.

Moby
14-Nov-06, 16:23
I wouldn't worry at least you crossed the water!! I headed off to find a bridge :lol:

canuck
14-Nov-06, 16:29
I can swim!

Maybe I need to click the link that kolskegg has posted and find out what you people are talking about.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Nov-06, 16:40
Answered truthfully....the most important person in my life....my wife.My table had bacon butties...looking positive.I smiled at my rabbit....mmmmmm.My sex life is like a river...going across it in a rowing boat......eh.Mind ye wi the waves on the river were VERY wavy!!!!:lol:

Cheers kolskegg its lookin alright for me.:lol:

candyfloss
14-Nov-06, 16:41
Very amusing,

i had to cross a pond in a canoe :) live in a cottage and i saw a rabbit we just looked at each other :) and i picked my hubby

Piglet
14-Nov-06, 16:42

Me an all Unicorn.

mums angels
14-Nov-06, 16:52
I can see me regreting posting this but i found it was quite fair

1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life - Husband and kids
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems - rabbit
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive) - look at each other
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems - large
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced - A Fence
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy - small ornamant on the table and 6 chairts around the table
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, Styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable - ceramic
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards Husband and kids - pick it up
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire - stream
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life - jump

zebedy
14-Nov-06, 17:18
i seem to through tree's at my problems...

haha

that was excellent... made me larf!

changilass
14-Nov-06, 17:24
I used a bridge to cross the stream and the most important things in my life is hubby and the dowgs, I had a glass cup and I drank from it

Bobinovich
14-Nov-06, 17:29
Being a typical Scorpio I swam across my lake - mostly underwater!!!, LOL!

Must get Mrs Bob to take the test & see if, like most of the ladies here, she doesn't get too wet.

Harmless bit o' fun :D

Sporran
14-Nov-06, 18:41
That test was fun, lol! My dream house was a huge mansion, surrounded by a fence. The cup was made of fine bone china and I brought it to the kitchen. The body of water was a lake, which I crossed in a gondola, complete with gondolier. Perhaps I've been listening to Vittorio Grigolo too much! :lol:

Fluff
14-Nov-06, 21:08
i had a staring contect with a hedgehog....

JAWS
14-Nov-06, 21:33
Helloooo Ju! :eek: Don't get over excited though, I was just a pond paddler too. Well, the water did come up to my ankles - just! [lol]

Cazaa
14-Nov-06, 21:56
Hmmph! I was getting naked and ready for a long, slow swim across the wide ocean, when . . . it stopped abruptly and rolled over. Mmm.

Tiger Jones
14-Nov-06, 22:23
i had a staring contect with a hedgehog....
I bet the hedgehog won - on points.

_Ju_
14-Nov-06, 22:41
Helloooo Ju! Don't get over excited though, I was just a pond paddler too. Well, the water did come up to my ankles - just!

LOL, wet feet? Now I woner what that would mean! ;) Becareful of piranha.... they are freshwater/semi salubre water dwellers, I believe.......:lol:

PS: THIS 2 LIMIT SMILEY THING IS CUTTING INTO MY ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE!!!!!! :-p

Bingobabe
14-Nov-06, 23:38
Whoops i put my husband in the dishwasher!!!!! lol;)

Kolskegg
15-Nov-06, 07:46
Here's my own test:

1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life - TH
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems - A wolf
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive) - Treat one another with mutual respect
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems - Quite big – close to a small mansion in size
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced - No Fence
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy - Chairs around the table and candles on the table
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, Styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable - Silver
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards TH - I pick it up and take it along with me
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire - It is a fast-running, powerful river
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life - I move upstream to a place where I can cross

veekay
15-Nov-06, 13:32
I paddled through a slow running stream - this means what exactly. No I don't want an answer I'd rather not know!

squidge
15-Nov-06, 13:46
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life - The Bruce
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems - Wolf
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive) - We look at eaach other acknowledging our right to be there
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems - A biggish cottage
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced - No Fence
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy - chairs and the table set for dinner with flowers and candles
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, Styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable - silver
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards The Bruce - pick it up and hold it
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire - a beautiful loch
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life - a boat

weeboyagee
15-Nov-06, 19:01
Well, I don't quite know what to say about mine - I started off on the wrong foot by saying there was nobody with me when walking through the woods - what a sad person eh? :(

paris
15-Nov-06, 19:20
Walked round a small pond with a fox :lol: jan x

danc1ngwitch
15-Nov-06, 19:21
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life - my thoughts
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems - deer
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive) - silent remote connection
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems - medium
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy - crimson candles on an old black stalk, crimson roses around the table
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, Styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable - rune
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards my thoughts - set it where it belongs
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire - slow running stream
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life - step stones round ones

Ricco
16-Nov-06, 17:04
Apparently I have a very open personality with lots of desire to get rid of substantial problems, A ton of sexual desire (my answer was sea) but getting none... crossed by boat. lol :lol:

Ricco
16-Nov-06, 17:07
Well, I don't quite know what to say about mine - I started off on the wrong foot by saying there was nobody with me when walking through the woods - what a sad person eh? :(

Hmmm.. I did that as well.

canuck
16-Nov-06, 18:00
What does it mean by "take the test again." I really can swim across that lake!

Whitewater
17-Nov-06, 11:59
My companion was a dog, I met a bear who waved to me, and crossed the sea in a boat.

calish6
17-Nov-06, 12:10
My companion was a dog, I met a bear who waved to me, and crossed the sea in a boat.

He he, how did you cross the sea if the bear used yer boat ?? lol :-)