PDA

View Full Version : Seat belt

William
14-Nov-06, 00:11
My seat belt clicker thing that holds it in place does not seem to be holding on, does any one know where i could get a new one or if it can be fixed?

Alice in Blunderland
14-Nov-06, 00:26
Kids broke my seat belt clicker a few years ago and the garage ordered a new part for me..I should think you could have this done also. I hope this helps.

William
14-Nov-06, 00:28
Was it expensive or quite reasnoble?

Alice in Blunderland
14-Nov-06, 00:31
I honestly cannot remember I had a couple of other things done at the same time but if I cannot remember that means the price didnt shock me.....although when it comes to cars I am not very clued up and I could be getting ripped off and not know it....

William
14-Nov-06, 00:35
oh ok, thanks anyway, i'll take it to thurso tomorrow an see what can be done

johno
14-Nov-06, 01:25
My seat belt clicker thing that holds it in place does not seem to be holding on, does any one know where i could get a new one or if it can be fixed?

i dont think that you could put a price on your life.
get it fixed regardless. anyway you are no doubt breaking the law

:roll:

William
14-Nov-06, 01:46
i know that i was just wondering if they knew a rough price, i will get it sorted right away that's why i asked as i was not sure where to go.

dozy
14-Nov-06, 09:48
What make is the car .I dont think anyone would try to fit it, just incase it failed if you had a bump .Its better to replace it .I dont think the police would let you use the car if its the driver SEAT .If its not you shouldn't use that seat to be on the safe side .Its better to be safe .than sorry.....

alistair harper
14-Nov-06, 10:38
hi there sound like the same thing that happend to me the spring broke inside i went to auto parts and the boy had a box of old springs lucky i got one garage was going to charge £30 i know money does'nt matter but saved my self a fortune and it was a easy job to do.
hope you get it fixed.