PDA

View Full Version : Delivery charges

flowertot
07-Apr-12, 06:54
Have look at the delivery to Highlands from these rogues compare to other places in Europe. Itcs almost laughable!!http://m.ldmountaincentre.com/contactus.aspx

Bobinovich
07-Apr-12, 09:10
What's most insulting is that they'll do free delivery to much of Europe on larger orders, and even the cheaper orders attract less than they'll charge for us :(!

Earlhickey
07-Apr-12, 17:23
What's most insulting is that they'll do free delivery to much of Europe on larger orders, and even the cheaper orders attract less than they'll charge for us :(!

Bob, Why are you insulted?
Have you any idea who sets the delivery charge?

starfish
07-Apr-12, 17:33
the answer is just do not buy from companies that charge that much for delivery

Kodiak
07-Apr-12, 17:42
the answer is just do not buy from companies that charge that much for delivery

I quite agree, if I am buying anthing that requires to be delivered and I get quoted a silly extra charge for delivery to Caithness. Then I do NOT buy from them. I go and find another supplier and so far I have always found a seller who is willing to be reasonable on delivery charges. Usually these people use Royal Mail and Not private Couriers.

Bobinovich
07-Apr-12, 18:25
Bob, Why are you insulted?
Have you any idea who sets the delivery charge?

Regardless of who is setting the charge I really can't believe it is actually cheaper (or free) for them to send a package from Newcastle to a similarly rural area near say Graz in Austria almost 1200 miles away, than to the Highlands - a journey of a mere 200+ miles!

I agree with those who say just don't order from them - I certainly wouldn't myself, but you can't tell me it's fair and is not an insult!