13-Nov-06, 19:39
how what happend to it ??

martin macdonald
13-Nov-06, 19:46
Does anyone know it is gone?still there:eek:

connieb19
13-Nov-06, 19:52
still there:eek:
It must be coming and going then because I noticed it gone a couple of weeks ago. [para]

martin macdonald
13-Nov-06, 19:55
It must be coming and going then because I noticed it gone a couple of weeks ago. [para]could be connie. it was there on sunday cos i dropped a lady of from the bus:eek:

Chligh
13-Nov-06, 22:32
could be connie. it was there on sunday cos i dropped a lady of from the bus:eek:
Hope no one is soaking wet before they sit on the bus to Inverness!!

Chligh
13-Nov-06, 22:48
Hope no one is soaking wet before they sit on the bus to Inverness!!
Sorry - the cement! is there -but not the shelter!!

2little2late
13-Nov-06, 23:14
I saw the contractors remove the concrete bus shelter a couple of months ago. I remember reading a post not so long ago, someone suggested it should be made a listed building because it was such an old one. I thought this was quite a good idea. But low and behold, not long after the said post the shelter was dismantled.

Perhaps some pen pusher from the Highland council read the post and decided it should be demolished and replaced with a new one instead.

If that is the case then can someone suggest making the council offices listed buildings, then some bright spark might decide to demolish them and replace them with porta cabins.

ice box
13-Nov-06, 23:41
I think the reason for it being dismantled is that it was getting worse for wear but don't quote me on that . my brother was one of the workers dismantling it and i cant mind if he said it would be replaced with a new one .

Venture
15-Nov-06, 20:50
Happened to be in Gladstone Place today and the bus shelter has been replaced with a shiny new one.

wild1
16-Nov-06, 00:17
I noticied today they were puting up a new one it looks alot better than the old one.

connieb19
16-Nov-06, 00:33
I noticied today they were puting up a new one it looks alot better than the old one.
Hope its not see through, not so handy for kissin and kanoodlin in. [para]

willowbankbear
16-Nov-06, 07:11
Hope its not see through, not so handy for kissin and kanoodlin in. [para]

Aye there was a time many moons ago...........:o