PDA

View Full Version : New Caithness telephone directory 2012

Mr P Cannop
04-Apr-12, 20:01
anyone get this yet ??

Birons
05-Apr-12, 03:26
anyone get this yet ??

Yep, and I'm delighted with our advert on page one.

www.birons.co.uk (http://www.birons.co.uk)

Torvaig
05-Apr-12, 12:03
Yes, I've got mine too Paul so yours will be on it's way. :)

ducati
05-Apr-12, 15:02
I delivered 'em in the snow 2 years ago. It is supposed to take 10 days, it took nearly 5 weeks. :eek:

charlie
05-Apr-12, 15:09
I delivered 'em in the snow 2 years ago. It is supposed to take 10 days, it took nearly 5 weeks. :eek:

Them Italian bikes are no as fast as you think :)

ducati
05-Apr-12, 17:25
Them Italian bikes are no as fast as you think :)

Worse than that, they drop to bits at the least sign of damp![lol]

KyleH
05-Jan-13, 05:29
They must've encountered some problems. At least you got them.

2little2late
06-Jan-13, 01:04
Talking of telephone directories. The latest BT directory is ridiculous. Half the size and the print inside is very difficult to read. I have trouble looking for phone numbers as the print is very small, I wear glasses and still find it very difficult to read, heaven knows how someone who is more visually impaired then me will read it. I think we should send them all back to BT in protest.

poppett
06-Jan-13, 09:24
With you on that one 2L2L......The last one was difficult, the latest needs a magnifying glass. It`s a cunning ploy to get us to use directory enquiries at great espense.

Angel
06-Jan-13, 23:15
So there are actually lines of words and numbers... thought it was rows of various line lengths... sort of a new code or something...

Angel...

cptdodger
06-Jan-13, 23:21
As you are all on line anyway you might find it easier to use this - http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha. It has the same content as the Phone Book.