PDA

View Full Version : More politics

squidge
04-Apr-12, 14:05
I know I know - I cant help it. I came across this post on Labourhame.com. I think its perhaps the best post I have read about the Labour Party and where it is lacking at this moment in time and some actual ideas as to what to do about it. It actually rallied my spirits a wee bit - I have been dismayed at the thought that Ms Lamont is the best of the best.

http://www.labourhame.com/archives/413#more-413

I particularly liked this "It is time to open up and rebuild Scottish Labour as a movement rooted in people’s lives and representative of our nation’s future"

I hope that milliband et al get the message soon and that J Lamont and her hangers on take notice too.

ducati
04-Apr-12, 20:32
Time to let them go into the wilderness for 30 years or so.

With 20 odd millionaires on the front benches and no real relevence to the traditional supporters. At least with er.. other parties you know what you are getting.

Green_not_greed
05-Apr-12, 12:16
Time to let them go into the wilderness for 30 years or so.

With 20 odd millionaires on the front benches and no real relevence to the traditional supporters. At least with er.. other parties you know what you are getting.

Re "other parties" they just have wannabe and soontobe millionaires on their benches. Given the incestuous ties between the current SNP government and the wind industry, they will all soon be millionaires. And there will soon be no "wilderness" left......

RecQuery
05-Apr-12, 13:14
Re "other parties" they just have wannabe and soontobe millionaires on their benches. Given the incestuous ties between the current SNP government and the wind industry, they will all soon be millionaires. And there will soon be no "wilderness" left......

Once again amazed at the ability of some people to bring everything back to insulting the SNP. Ignoring the other parties with vastly more out of touch millionaires.

peter macdonald
07-Apr-12, 11:34
Rec Very true...This http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/mar/24/wind-farms-opposition-ed-miliband seems forgotten about...... Its Alec Salmonds fault that Ed Milliband came out with comment :-))))