PDA

View Full Version : Possible Sighting of Tanker in Trouble

Victor Vendetta
13-Nov-06, 03:10
I would respectfully request that you remove the photos from your site of the tanker.
It may not be the one involved in the tragic incident in the firth yesterday however you were quick enough to remove an allegation of wrongdoing behind the Comm in Thurso.
The photos submitted may have been done with the best of intentions but are still rather ghoulish .
decorum please

JAWS
13-Nov-06, 03:27
I take it you have also requested the BBC to remove the "ghoulish" photo on their site which would seem to definitely be the same tanker.

Bill Fernie
14-Nov-06, 14:58
According to the sender the times are correct for it to have been the same tanker. Main point was to show what the weather was like at the time of the problem.

henry20
14-Nov-06, 15:23
With respect VV, the tanker is 'news' the events you mention were 'speculation' - two entirely different things.

Cattach
14-Nov-06, 16:33
I would respectfully request that you remove the photos from your site of the tanker.
It may not be the one involved in the tragic incident in the firth yesterday however you were quick enough to remove an allegation of wrongdoing behind the Comm in Thurso.
The photos submitted may have been done with the best of intentions but are still rather ghoulish .
decorum please

Do you want:
All pictures of the tanker on TV removed
All pictures of the Tanker in the press removed
All pictures/film of aftermath of distasters removed
All pictures/film of car crashes removed
All pictures/film of houses where tragedies have occurred removed
and so on, and so on, and so on!!

Seems to me that we will not have much info on events and certainly none more than written reports.

After all people whose family members are involved in tragedies more often than not want to visit the spot and take the press with them.