PDA

View Full Version : Labour is now 10% ahead in the Polls

Rheghead
01-Apr-12, 17:06
How is it possible that Labour is so ahead in the opinion polls when all I hear on the TV that Labour is doing badly? It was only last night that Nick Robinson was casting doubt over Ed Milliband's leadership due to Labour's poor performance in the polls.

Eh???

Things don't compute at the moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_in_the_next_United_Kingdom_general _election

tonkatojo
01-Apr-12, 17:10
Nick Robinson is a true blue, just listen to him he is supposed to be a BBC neutral LOL.

Alrock
01-Apr-12, 17:25
How is it possible that Labour is so ahead in the opinion polls when all I hear on the TV that Labour is doing badly?

They are doing badly, just so happens that the Tories are doing even worse & nobody trusts the Lib Dems after throwing their principles away as soon as a wee sniff of power came their way.

Phill
01-Apr-12, 17:54
They are doing badly, just so happens that the Tories are doing even worse & nobody trusts the Lib Dems after throwing their principles away as soon as a wee sniff of power came their way.Too true! Labour haven't gained a lead, the tories have just spectacularly lost their position.

billmoseley
01-Apr-12, 18:51
the government boobed this week over the fuel strike so people are against them not for eddy milibum. i think the unions played a blinder this week and led the government just where they wanted

weezer 316
03-Apr-12, 18:17
Good old labour, maybe we can borrow our way out of debt after all......