PDA

View Full Version : Bebe vox!

Dadie
31-Mar-12, 00:18
Well worth a shout!
If on when you can go its definately worth a look as its christian themed but not in your face and heavy,,more learnimg as you have fun type stuff..rock music like a rock concert with a theme (loosely based bon Christian values) Easter was tonighbut it was like going to JLS ts theme not gone into in any detail....but it was like any other proffesional concert with good dancers and vocals and showmanship.
Well worth a look|!

secrets in symmetry
31-Mar-12, 00:24
I saw her once. It was embarrassing.

She can sing ok, and her harmless brand of pop isn't too vomitworthy, but the "Jesus loves you" crap that she spouted when the audience least expected it was sickening. She took advantage of the children in the audience - which I thought was appalling.

Tilly Teckel
31-Mar-12, 01:19
Seriously, if you have nothing nice to say, maybe you should say nothing.

Corrie 3
31-Mar-12, 04:56
Hear, hear!!
Well said Tilly.

C3............[disgust]

Alrock
31-Mar-12, 08:53

Might not be "Nice" but it was an important & pertinent point... There is no excuses for trying to brainwash impressionable children into believing superstitious claptrap...

squidge
31-Mar-12, 08:58
Might not be "Nice" but it was an important & pertinent point... There is no excuses for trying to brainwash impressionable children into believing superstitious claptrap...

Unless you believe it is more than that!

The Music Monster
31-Mar-12, 09:44
I have been hearing all about the visit of this lady from many of my pupils and judging by the number of cars that rolled up to see her it seems like she is something of a returning hit. It may not be your cup of tea but if you go to a concert in a church you should expect it to have a religious feel. For my part one of my all time favourite singers, Donnie Munro, always ends his concerts by saying God Bless to the audience - I don't share many of his doctrinal religious views but I like that he is comfortable and caring enough to say it.

golach
31-Mar-12, 09:52
The Caithness Kids seem to enjoy her
http://www.christianstogether.net/Articles/281194/Christians_Together_in/Around_the_Region/Caithness_and_Sutherland/Great_response_to.aspx

Phill
31-Mar-12, 10:05
It's easy enough to 'unbrainwash' yer kids once you get 'em back home.

I've got to say I was more than a tad peed off when I went to pick mine up, the volume was way over the top for the size of venue & number of people. Especially considering it was aimed at young kids with sensitive ears.
The levels were all over the show and the sound distorting. Very amateurish, in fact amateurs have done far better.