PDA

View Full Version : Snakey pics

ShelleyCowie
29-Mar-12, 22:18
Had a few requests of pics of my snake, put some on before but here are a select few of Karuza the Corn!

Feedin time

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff474/Shelley_Cowie/RATTIME003.jpg

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff474/Shelley_Cowie/IMG_0211.jpg

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff474/Shelley_Cowie/IMG_0168.jpg

dbooth82
30-Mar-12, 14:06
very nice indeed! :) she dwarfs our little boy lol.. good pics

ShelleyCowie
30-Mar-12, 18:39
She is a chunky beast tbh, she has beefed up to over 700g. Trying to maintain that sort of weight but she just keeps puttin on! x

dbooth82
30-Mar-12, 19:01
She is a chunky beast tbh, she has beefed up to over 700g. Trying to maintain that sort of weight but she just keeps puttin on! x is she on rats? she is a lump like

ShelleyCowie
30-Mar-12, 22:25
Rats and mice, just depends what i have. Mice just now. In length she aint that big either! probs about just over the 4ft. She doesnt tend to sit still for that part! She went weeks without a feed too, was totally grumpin at me, always hiding. Now the weather is warmer, she is never away! Pops out at breakfast, lunch and dinner lol x

dbooth82
31-Mar-12, 10:02
Rats and mice, just depends what i have. Mice just now. In length she aint that big either! probs about just over the 4ft. She doesnt tend to sit still for that part! She went weeks without a feed too, was totally grumpin at me, always hiding. Now the weather is warmer, she is never away! Pops out at breakfast, lunch and dinner lol x lol quite the appetite! the gaining weight mite be down to feedin rats as corns arnt supposed to eat rats as they have to much fat in them,but suppose a rat is better than nothing!lol.. maybe the not eatin was down to her wantin to breed? if u ever wanta breed and are lookin for a stunning amel corn give us a shout and we'l cut a deal and il loan u him until he does the deed!:)

ShelleyCowie
31-Mar-12, 15:30
lol quite the appetite! the gaining weight mite be down to feedin rats as corns arnt supposed to eat rats as they have to much fat in them,but suppose a rat is better than nothing!lol.. maybe the not eatin was down to her wantin to breed? if u ever wanta breed and are lookin for a stunning amel corn give us a shout and we'l cut a deal and il loan u him until he does the deed!:)

Yeh it was only a few rats i had. On mice just now :) will keep it that way for a while me thinks cos i dont want a porker haha. Yeh think she was in her broody ways. Cool! Will probs need to get her probed first just to be sure she is a she lmao! xx

dbooth82
31-Mar-12, 15:55
Yeh it was only a few rats i had. On mice just now :) will keep it that way for a while me thinks cos i dont want a porker haha. Yeh think she was in her broody ways. Cool! Will probs need to get her probed first just to be sure she is a she lmao! xx lol breedin is so handy as if u wanted to up ur collection of corns just keep the babies or sell them and up ur collection by puttin the money towards a hognose or burm :lol: have you ever pop'd a snake to sex it? there's vids on youtube showin you how to do it,u should give it a try! def looks lek a female tho,nice n chunky!

ShelleyCowie
01-Apr-12, 15:40
lol breedin is so handy as if u wanted to up ur collection of corns just keep the babies or sell them and up ur collection by puttin the money towards a hognose or burm :lol: have you ever pop'd a snake to sex it? there's vids on youtube showin you how to do it,u should give it a try! def looks lek a female tho,nice n chunky!

Lol i will need to get building the snake room if i wanted lots of babies :D Got a wee room at the back of the house i might convert for it in the near future. Nope iv not done it before. Petrified incase i hurt them, and Karuza isnt the "i'll sit still whilst you poke my butt" type. Might try it sometime tho. Get someone to hold her head so i dont get tagged lol. xx

dbooth82
03-Apr-12, 12:47
Lol i will need to get building the snake room if i wanted lots of babies :D Got a wee room at the back of the house i might convert for it in the near future. Nope iv not done it before. Petrified incase i hurt them, and Karuza isnt the "i'll sit still whilst you poke my butt" type. Might try it sometime tho. Get someone to hold her head so i dont get tagged lol. xx yea let me no how u get on and mind we are just a pm away for a loan of tango :)