PDA

View Full Version : Its not just D Cameron on the dine you out for a bung

golach
29-Mar-12, 21:49
have a look at this Fat Eck has his snout in the give me a hand out trough as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/9172536/Secret-tea-party-with-SNP-donors-is-taking-the-biscuit.html

There is no difference between the Tories in England and the Tartan Tories, they are all crooks, I would never trust that man.

Fly
29-Mar-12, 22:46
have a look at this Fat Eck has his snout in the give me a hand out trough as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/9172536/Secret-tea-party-with-SNP-donors-is-taking-the-biscuit.html

There is no difference between the Tories in England and the Tartan Tories, they are all crooks, I would n
ever trust that man.

I would'nt trust king eckie the 1st as far as I could throw him. He soon ditched his best friend Trump for Murdoch. Shows how good his taste is!!!

Phill
29-Mar-12, 22:54
They are all at it!!

No matter what party or political persuasion, I can guarantee if you have the money, you can get yer dinner wiv 'em.

If you pick up the tab, you can take me out fer dinner. Damn sight cheaper than £250k.

squidge
29-Mar-12, 23:17
I dont care about this at all!!!!

If i donated £250 000 I would damn well want David Cameron to clean my shoes for me and I would certainly and absolutely expect an invitation to dinner.

Corrie 3
30-Mar-12, 06:32
I would never trust that man.

Golach, when are you going to get it into your head that you are not to call him D.Cameron ???
It's "Call me Dave"...have you got that?
"Call me Dave, call me Dave, call me Dave".
So please Golach, start calling him Dave from now on will you?
And don't worry, I wouldn't trust him either, I don't trust anyone called Dave!!!!!
And as for the other...Perhaps that's what Call me Dave meant when he said "We are all in this together"....We are all in the pig trough together!!!

C3...............:roll::roll:;)

RecQuery
30-Mar-12, 07:50
There are probably lots of MPs and MSPs that are against the way their political party gets funded. There needs to be reform, it's useless for an individual party to not accept donations they're just handicapping themselves. Yes, you'd get the moral high ground but that really doesn't count for much, the fact is that in politics lots of people are swayed by advertising - if you repeat the same thing often enough lots of people will believe it - which needs money.

Party funding and lobbying needs major reform.

golach
30-Mar-12, 08:31
And don't worry, I wouldn't trust him either, I don't trust anyone called Dave!!!!!
And as for the other...Perhaps that's what Call me Dave meant when he said "We are all in this together"....We are all in the pig trough together!!!C3...............

What Corrie, no mention of your Eck, he has his snout in the money grubbing trough as well, never trust fat men [disgust][lol]

RecQuery
30-Mar-12, 09:26
What Corrie, no mention of your Eck, he has his snout in the money grubbing trough as well, never trust fat men [disgust][lol]

How is that any different from saying never trust black men, or never trust gay men?

You really have a chip or your shoulder about Alec Salmond. Did he run over your dog, have sex with your daughter or something. Your bitterness is palpable does he remind of someone who used to humilitate you or something?

golach
30-Mar-12, 09:37
Oh dear me it just gets worse
[disgust]

"First Minister Alex Salmond has been referred to the standards watchdog regarding a meeting with SNP donors at his official residence just days before they handed £1 million to the party.
Mr Salmond hosted Euromillions winners Chris and Colin Weir for tea at Bute House in September shortly after they scooped the £161 million jackpot.

The visit was not officially recorded and no minutes were taken."

shazzap
30-Mar-12, 09:57
As i have said, many a time. They all pee, in the same pot.

RecQuery
30-Mar-12, 10:22
The Conservatives are desperately trying to spin and divert attention from this. Saying that 'everyone one does it' they took pokes at Labour earlier and the funding it gets from unions. If I can use an extreme example they're basically trying to say we killed a bunch of people but those others beat and almost killed someone. Corruption is endemic within high levels of Conservative party much more than others.

Now the Telegraph is trying to defends its masters by equating private tea with the systemic corruption of the Tory party, David Cameron has had numerous private meetings, lunches and dinners in his own official residence and there are no minutes for those either. I don't care about that frankly, that's a non issue.

My problem is with the events that get thrown between MPs and numerous high level donors. My problem is with them using this as a tactic to increase donations.

Rather illuminating reading this (http://www.newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-politics/4679-anger-at-labours-distribution-of-tea-party-complaint-story) take on the story, Some interesting extracts:

...A spokesman for the First Minister pointed out that Bute House is a private residence as well as a public building and the First Minister used his own teabags to provide tea for Mr and Mrs Weir...

...the Labour party were initially reluctant to pursue the tea-party story believing it to be too petty. However, according to a respected source, Johann Lamont’s group were persuaded by the Daily Telegraph newspaper to issue a complaint

According to journalists at the Holyrood Press Tower, the Telegraph was desperate to keep the story going and a complaint from Labour would allow this.

The ‘tea bag’ complaint, which is thought to be an attempt at diverting attention from the scandal over the Tory party’s ‘cash for access’ revelations, has been covered widely by many Scottish main stream news outlets including the BBC and STV.

The Telegraph’s desire to divert attention from the Tory ‘cash for access’ scandal may be explained by the revelation that one of those who attended a ‘thank you’ dinner for major donors hosted by Prime Minister David Cameron in July 2010 was the Chief Executive of the Telegraph group Murdoch Maclennan.

golach
01-Apr-12, 19:25
Oh deary deary me, want to know what a Knighthood costs? Ask Brian Souter who is now Sir Brian Souter, just bung oor Eck £500k. [disgust]
Cost of Lunch at Bute House ask the ex chairman of Galahad Gold mining....£140K
[disgust]
Cost of Dinner at Bute House ask the ex boss of Unilever David McArthy......£5045.00 [disgust]

And the cost of tea and scones...... £1m ask Mr and Mrs Weir, I wonder if they will get on the honours list?
Now what other party has been in the news lately for taking bungs? And you want this party called the SNP to rule Scotland? Aye Right!!!!!

Corrie 3
01-Apr-12, 19:37
Oh deary deary me, want to know what a Knighthood costs? Ask Brian Souter who is now Sir Brian Souter, just bung oor Eck £500k.
[disgust]
Cost of Dinner at Bute House ask the ex boss of Unilever David McArthy......£5045.00 [disgust]

And the cost of tea and scones...... £1m ask Mr and Mrs Weir, I wonder if they will get on the honours list?
Now what other party has been in the news lately for taking bungs? And you want this party called the SNP to rule Scotland? Aye Right!!!!!
OK Golach, you have convinced me that I was wrong all the time about the SNP. I am now changing my choice of party and will be rooting for the Tories to run Scotland, I am sure they will do a good job!!!
Btw, Eck doesn't hand out Knighthoods or gongs, Lizzie still does that!!!

C3................[lol]

golach
01-Apr-12, 19:43
Eck doesn't hand out Knighthoods or gongs, Lizzie still does that!!!C3................
Eck put B Souters name forward Corrie3 as well you know,its been well publicised.[disgust]

Corrie 3
01-Apr-12, 20:01
Eck put B Souters name forward Corrie3 as well you know,its been well publicised.[disgust]
"Call me Dave" put my name forward but I still didn't get one !!!

I think Independence is going to be brilliant, we are going to leave England standing!!

C3..............;)

golach
01-Apr-12, 20:09
Sorry Corrie3, this is me,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABy_06p4bFI

RecQuery
01-Apr-12, 20:20
Oh deary deary me, want to know what a Knighthood costs? Ask Brian Souter who is now Sir Brian Souter, just bung oor Eck £500k. [disgust]
[disgust]

Ah there we go, finally found someone who reads the Daily Record. You really do sound like one of those guys that stands outside universities or on high streets screaming about moral bankruptcy or prophesying the end of world, complete with indignant language in your own vernacular. The sort of person who sees themselves as the one shining light of truth in a world of darkness.

What's the point in all this screaming, no ones listening anyway.

Corrie 3
01-Apr-12, 20:23
Sorry Corrie3, this is me,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABy_06p4bFI
Tired and aged Golach.......The Strawbs, The Union and the Dinosaurs who think they can keep the UK together.......All tired and aged!!

C3.............:roll:;)

peter macdonald
03-Apr-12, 10:34
http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-politics/4710-embarrassment-for-labour-msp-as-first-minister-refers-own-complaint

It seems that Bute house has never been used for dining private donors under this administration. All attendances are logged!! ..........
Labour party desperation....for the 4th time Martin and his co-horts have made such accusations ...each time thrown out...... I wonder will the Scotsman or Daily Record print the result of this inquiry...............No chance
PM

Corrie 3
03-Apr-12, 11:08
http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-politics/4710-embarrassment-for-labour-msp-as-first-minister-refers-own-complaint

It seems that Bute house has never been used for dining private donors under this administration. All attendances are logged!! ..........
Labour party desperation....for the 4th time Martin and his co-horts have made such accusations ...each time thrown out...... I wonder will the Scotsman or Daily Record print the result of this inquiry...............No chance
PM
I think Golach should now apologise in person to Alex !!!

C3............[lol][lol]

golach
03-Apr-12, 12:29
I think Golach should now apologise in person to Alex C3

Corrie you have not got a snowballs chance in hell of me apologizing to that charlatan Eck. He takes "donations", "gifts" from rich followers, the same as D Cameron, regardless of whither it was at the back door o' Bute house, or in a plain brown envelope. [disgust]

Corrie 3
03-Apr-12, 14:10
Corrie you have not got a snowballs chance in hell of me apologizing to that charlatan Eck. He takes "donations", "gifts" from rich followers, the same as D Cameron, regardless of whither it was at the back door o' Bute house, or in a plain brown envelope. [disgust]
Do you have concrete proof of this Golach? No you haven't because Alex is one of cleanest politicians out there! He has no cause to do things underhand, why should he when he gets all the support and funding without having to resort to underhandness!!
Now what you are saying is libellous Golach and if I were Alex I would have you up in court because you have no proof and it is all in your head!!!
All I can say is the Man must have really hurt you at some point in your life because I see no other reason for so much hatred towards another human being!!
Now get typing and send Alex an apology!!

C3................[disgust]