PDA

View Full Version : Dont panic!!

Corrie 3
28-Mar-12, 17:52
Top up your tank says Call Me Dave, what a way to start a panic buy!! And lives will be lost says Francis Maude who then goes on to say store some pertrol in your garage...Blimey, someone will fry when that lot goes up!!!
Well, does anyone know what time Tesco forecourt shuts tonight, I need to squeeze another 2litres of diesel into my tank to bring it up to the 98 litres full mark!!

What a shambles from the Govt, I wonder if they will be walking to work in a few weeks time? No, of course not, they will make sure their ministerial cars are topped up won't they?
My only regret? I wish this strike was about the cost of fuel and the amount the Govt make out of it instead of drivers pay and conditions!!

I can forecast Tesco@Wicks shelves will be empty by the weekend and you wont get any fuel or food in Caithness and Sutherland!!
Thanks a lot Call me Dave, you have made my day...NOT!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17539330

C3..............[disgust]

Alan16
28-Mar-12, 18:48
Don't listen to her people, PANIC! RUN FOR THE HILLS! SAVE YOURSELVES!

weezer 316
28-Mar-12, 19:00
Top up your tank says Call Me Dave, what a way to start a panic buy!! And lives will be lost says Francis Maude who then goes on to say store some pertrol in your garage...Blimey, someone will fry when that lot goes up!!!
Well, does anyone know what time Tesco forecourt shuts tonight, I need to squeeze another 2litres of diesel into my tank to bring it up to the 98 litres full mark!!

What a shambles from the Govt, I wonder if they will be walking to work in a few weeks time? No, of course not, they will make sure their ministerial cars are topped up won't they?
My only regret? I wish this strike was about the cost of fuel and the amount the Govt make out of it instead of drivers pay and conditions!!

I can forecast Tesco@Wicks shelves will be empty by the weekend and you wont get any fuel or food in Caithness and Sutherland!!
Thanks a lot Call me Dave, you have made my day...NOT!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17539330

C3..............[disgust]

lol @ C3!!!

Corrie 3
28-Mar-12, 20:39
lol @ C3!!!

Lol at weezer.............. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17541010

C3...................;)

Phill
28-Mar-12, 21:01
Don't worry about CMD's Ministerial car, he only has to stumble downstairs to work in the morning. (After a doner party and with a champers hangover)

ducati
28-Mar-12, 21:12
I've found in the past, that the sensible aproach to not panic buying means when you eventually roll up there's nowt left!:lol:

Dadie
28-Mar-12, 21:36
And just how long is the strike supposed to last?
Before I decide how much fuel I will need to panic buy..
Just fill up the cars or panic buy gerry cans and fill them too:D

ducati
28-Mar-12, 22:54

I'd cut a small hole in your garden shed and fill it right up to the top....just to be safe:eek:

Dadie
28-Mar-12, 22:59
Arrgh the shed is big!...how do you keep petrol and diesel separate in that case?
And how do you get the kids toys out without spilling it?

ducati
28-Mar-12, 23:02
Arrgh the shed is big!...how do you keep petrol and diesel separate in that case?
And how do you get the kids toys out without spilling it?

haud on, I hadn't thought of that.

ducati
29-Mar-12, 14:22
How come, most of the time, no one takes a blind bit of notice of what gov. ministers say, then when they talk total ballcocks, everyone in the country rushes to comply? :confused

gerry4
29-Mar-12, 14:26

The strike has not even been called. As they have to give a weeks notice, the odds are if a strike happens it is about 2 weeks away.

PS I have not cans to fill so people should not be asking me

Gerry

Corrie 3
29-Mar-12, 17:27
The best way to cause panic buying is to tell the public not to panic buy!!!!

And Francis Maude should be sacked for telling everyone to store jerrycans in their garages, the man must be a complete idiot.

C3...............[disgust]

ducati
29-Mar-12, 17:33
And we are all sensible enough not to panic buy, so who is it?