PDA

View Full Version : psychological question

katarina
12-Nov-06, 10:49
I f you know the answer, please refrain from answering and please don't google. the answer you come up with (on your own) shows the psycological state of your mind.
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

percy toboggan
12-Nov-06, 11:09
Jealousy - her mother had left her sister all her dosh.
The bloke had nothing to do with it. She later found out he was a lawyer, who she hired to defend her. She received a really lenient sentence. They all lived hapiily everafter, except the mother, and the womans sister, for they were now deed.

katarina
12-Nov-06, 11:14
Good answer, congratulations, you are not psycopathic!

kenimac1
12-Nov-06, 11:18
She killed her sister knowing that in the subsequent investigation the guy would be traced and questioned thus allowing her access to his contact details through her defence brief.

katarina
12-Nov-06, 11:21
Wow, You have an evil streak! Almost there!

dragonfly
12-Nov-06, 11:21
Woman found out that Sister had asked for "Dream Guy's" number and she came home gushing about being out on a date with him
:mad: [evil]

katarina
12-Nov-06, 11:25
Woman found out that Sister had asked for "Dream Guy's" number and she came home gushing about being out on a date with him
:mad: [evil]

nope - you're a good guy.

98elite
12-Nov-06, 11:29
To see if the guy would come back to the next funeral.

brandy
12-Nov-06, 11:54
she found out that it was sisters boyfriend and in a jealous rage.. killed her

Rheghead
12-Nov-06, 12:34
The woman was the only daughter who organised the all funeral arrangements and her sister did nothing helpful. During a wee drink together, her sister criticised her for little things about the funeral and eyeing up some guy at the funeral. Unappreciated the woman just snapped and killed her sister? LOL!

Dreadnought
12-Nov-06, 13:35
She did it for fun.

Ann
12-Nov-06, 13:43
Her sister killed their mother!

cuddlepop
12-Nov-06, 13:47
By killing her sister she hoped that the stranger would come to her sisters funeral.

girnigoe
12-Nov-06, 14:26
I received this e-mail yesterday...... I know the answer!!!!!

I wont tell at the moment.

I thought it was because he was her sisters secret lover!

Im okay.. Im not a psychopath!! [lol]

Lindz
12-Nov-06, 19:28
Her sister knew the stranger, but wouldn't give her his number!!

sassylass
12-Nov-06, 21:35
she was driving down the road, saw the man, whipped a quick Uturn to go back and speak with him, ran over her sister in the process

maverick
13-Nov-06, 00:33
she killed so that she could meet her dream guy again.

Elenna
13-Nov-06, 00:37
She was hoping that the mysterious stranger would come to the sister's funeral.

(:lol: Well, unless the sister was the stranger...she'd had a sex-change operation without her sister knowing. They would then have easily seemed to "connect"/had lots in common, thats why they hit it off so well. But when the female sister found out her dream fella's real identity, she was so overcome with rage, disgust, and self-loathing that she killed him...ummm...her :rolleyes:).

<laugh> And if this really does tell something about my psychological state of mind, I think I may be in BIG trouble....

flash
13-Nov-06, 09:00
was the dream man a friend of the mother, or the minister

Max
13-Nov-06, 10:36
Twas her sisters secret lover - so in a jealous rage she killed her sister

Bobinovich
13-Nov-06, 13:23
He was employed by the undertaker so, by killing her sister, she figured she'd meet him again at her funeral.

connieb19
13-Nov-06, 19:45
She was hoping that the mysterious stranger would come to the sister's funeral.

( Well, unless the sister was the stranger...she'd had a sex-change operation without her sister knowing. They would then have easily seemed to "connect"/had lots in common, thats why they hit it off so well. But when the female sister found out her dream fella's real identity, she was so overcome with rage, disgust, and self-loathing that she killed him...ummm...her ).

<laugh> And if this really does tell something about my psychological state of mind, I think I may be in BIG trouble....
I was thinking exactly the same thing :lol: My mind must be in the same psychological state as yours Elenna. :eek:

Ricco
13-Nov-06, 20:07
You mention:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother

This infers that the woman may have been adopted, found out that her biological mother had died and therefore she went to the funeral.

A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

I would say that it was her adoptive sister she killed, having had a tragic breakdown after finding that her real mother had died and she had never known her.

Elenna
13-Nov-06, 20:07
ROFL!! Good grief, Connie...you meant theres TWO of us? Uh-oh folks...better watch out....:lol:

katarina
15-Nov-06, 19:40
The answer - which aparently can only be thought out by those with psycotic tendancies, is that 'if the stranger came to her mother's funeral, chances are that he would turn up again to her sisters funeral. OMG, that means, unless you googled it, Cuddlepop, Elena, Maverick and Connie all have the potential to be killers!

danc1ngwitch
15-Nov-06, 20:20
only way to kill my sis xx only way to see the man

peedie
15-Nov-06, 22:06
so there would be another funeral, hopefully dream guy would come back

peedie
15-Nov-06, 22:08
ok so i had only read the first page b4 i posted my reply, :P