PDA

View Full Version : UK identidies nearly 30 terrorist plots.

oldmarine
12-Nov-06, 00:49
Read in our morning's local paper postmarked from London that British authorities are tracking almost 30 terrorist plots involving 1,600 people, the country's domestic chief (Manningham-Butler) said in remarks released Friday, warning that young British Muslims are at risk of being radicalized by extremists. She further stated that her agency and police are monitoring 200 cells actively engaged in plotting or aiding attacks in Britain and abroad.

Welcome to the real world. This is going on throughout the so-called civilized world. This is the trend for the future.

oldmarine
12-Nov-06, 00:53
During my many previous visits (both business and pleasure) I recall a pleasant and peaceful Britain.

Dreadnought
12-Nov-06, 01:09
Read in our morning's local paper postmarked from London that British authorities are tracking almost 30 terrorist plots involving 1,600 people, the country's domestic chief (Manningham-Butler) said in remarks released Friday, warning that young British Muslims are at risk of being radicalized by extremists. She further stated that her agency and police are monitoring 200 cells actively engaged in plotting or aiding attacks in Britain and abroad.

Welcome to the real world. This is going on throughout the so-called civilized world. This is the trend for the future.

The timing of this announcement comes rather conveniently for B-Liar's ID Card aspirations.

percy toboggan
12-Nov-06, 11:05
Might I suggest my ' somethings going on' (terrorism) thread.
Whilst I'm open minded I dont discount manipulation of the media, and the population here.