PDA

View Full Version : Spiritualist/mediums in Waterfront

Fran
24-Mar-12, 02:51
Does anyone know when this is next month in the waterfront,wick?

brandy
24-Mar-12, 04:42
friday the 13th by what the posters say

katarina
24-Mar-12, 12:07
friday the 13th. Ohhhh

Koi
31-Mar-12, 19:14
Is that 13th of april? How long does it normally last for? How much is it? Is it monthly meeting?
I don't know wick very well, where is the waterfront?

Koi
07-Apr-12, 19:02
Any more info on this?

smithp
07-Apr-12, 22:17
Is there anyone out there who knows a John or knew someone that knew a John......give me strength......the space ships waiting on Reiss beach for you lot now!

John Little
08-Apr-12, 07:28
Is there anyone out there who knows a John or knew someone that knew a John......give me strength......the space ships waiting on Reiss beach for you lot now!

Moi?.................

smithp
08-Apr-12, 12:51
Moi?.................

My god I've got the gift!!!! But just to make sure send me £30 and I'll let you know what Elvis is up to.

John Little
08-Apr-12, 14:23
My god I've got the gift!!!! But just to make sure send me £30 and I'll let you know what Elvis is up to.

Nah - that's a con - he's here with me - right now...

Phill
08-Apr-12, 14:46
How about a Dave, or a Davey?

Phill
08-Apr-12, 14:51
If it's Clinton Baptiste, I'd pay to see him ( and the aftermath)

RecQuery
08-Apr-12, 17:26
I'm going to be quite controversial here and ask: Why are the vast majority of attendees and people who believe in this sort of thing female? Is there something that makes them more gullible to this manipulation? Is it a play on their emotions?

If so I have a bridge to sell them.

Angel
08-Apr-12, 23:03
Maybe it's the arrogance of the males or their refusal to deal with things that are deemed to be "unmacho" you know the stuff, things like saying "i love you" to their wives in front of their mates or maybe that it's not a 3.2Ghtz or a V8 GTI tc...
Life is not black and white... accept there is grey...

Angel...

Torvaig
08-Apr-12, 23:05
I'm going to be quite controversial here and ask: Why are the vast majority of attendees and people who believe in this sort of thing female? Is there something that makes them more gullible to this manipulation? Is it a play on their emotions?

If so I have a bridge to sell them.

How much you wanting for it?

smithp
08-Apr-12, 23:15
Maybe it's the arrogance of the males or their refusal to deal with things that are deemed to be "unmacho" you know the stuff, things like saying "i love you" to their wives in front of their mates or maybe that it's not a 3.2Ghtz or a V8 GTI tc...
Life is not black and white... accept there is grey...

Angel...

I take your point but thats got nothing to do with playing on the vunerables grief and anxiety about bereavement and loss. All spiritualists are practicing con men and women, who used tried and tested prompting techniques to gain financially. At best maybe some of them are dillusional into the self belief that they can contact the dead.

Dadie
08-Apr-12, 23:24
nah women are not gullible..if it takes £30 to go out to see a spiritalist its worth it if we miss the dinner dishes and kids bedtime tantrums for one night!
And have a wee while of mumbo jumbo speak and a good while of peace as the loreal ads say arnt we worth it!:D

Moira
08-Apr-12, 23:39
Some of us have a dishwasher and don't have young kids at home. :)