PDA

View Full Version : Is this summer?

billmoseley
23-Mar-12, 20:10
i'm amazed no one has posted about the stunning weather we are having. It lifts the spirits and makes you feel good. O and lucky me i chose this week to have some time off :lol:. At least no one can pick an argument with this threat?

shazzap
23-Mar-12, 20:12
i'm amazed no one has posted about the stunning weather we are having. It lifts the spirits and makes you feel good. O and lucky me i chose this week to have some time off :lol:. At least no one can pick an argument with this threat?

They will, if you are threatening.:roll:[lol]

Corrie 3
23-Mar-12, 20:13
I have always found it amazing that we can get better weather in Feb/March than we can in June/July/August.
Make the most of it Bill, knowing Caithness it wont last long!!

C3.................:)

billmoseley
23-Mar-12, 20:21
I have always found it amazing that we can get better weather in Feb/March than we can in June/July/August.
Make the most of it Bill, knowing Caithness it wont last long!!

C3.................:) Now now lets be a bit positive here it might last a wee while yet March and April were fine months last year as Shazzap pointed out.

golach
23-Mar-12, 21:16
I can, we have had thick fog and cloud here, temp never got above 9c, thats not summer, we are still in spring, the clocks do forward on Saturday, not yet summer but its getting there!!!

Phill
23-Mar-12, 22:36
the clocks do forward on SaturdayI can never remember, does this mean more time to heal the hangover or less!

(just don't mention this thread to Rheggers or YonWindy otherwise it'll turn into a climate change windymill debate)

Alrock
23-Mar-12, 22:39
Less... Only 23 hours of wind on Sunday....

billmoseley
23-Mar-12, 22:47
they spring forward in the spring and fall back in the autumn