PDA

View Full Version : Re Lost Dog

Keith Shelley
11-Nov-06, 20:09
Just a post to say thanks for the replies re our lost dog. She is still AWOL so things dont look too good. If anyone does see or hear anything we would be greatfull to know. Again many thanks all.

Woolie
11-Nov-06, 23:57
Have U Contacted Sspca They May Have Her Worth A Try.

danc1ngwitch
15-Nov-06, 15:37
I dunno if ur dog is still missin but i been feedin a black dog with a bit of white since a week now... she/he comes every dinner time and i think maybe in the early morn and eats the scraps i put out for it... Its a small dog tho not very small ... its black and well fed... very shy... terrior type, kinda got longer hair on her face or his face.. does have white around the neck or face area... Impossible to catch it.... I thought maybe it was one of the neighbours dogs but i dont think it is...

unicorn
15-Nov-06, 16:02
This is the original post with description

I am hoping someone can help, our dog went missing from Keiss last night. She is a cross alsation and lurcher and is sandy brown in colour. Any help as to her wherabouts is well recieved.

Good on you for feeding the dog dancing witch, maybe a good idea to pm the dogwarden as if the dog is homeless she will at least be in out of the cold.

danc1ngwitch
15-Nov-06, 16:42
oh no !!! this dog i have not seen much in the area maybe it is comin for a free feed lol... looks like its well looked after tho... might be some small kids pet... i will keep my eye on it ...

Liz
15-Nov-06, 18:59
Just a post to say thanks for the replies re our lost dog. She is still AWOL so things dont look too good. If anyone does see or hear anything we would be greatfull to know. Again many thanks all.

I am so very sorry that your dog is still missing.

Afraid I can't offer more advice than has been given but very much hope you do find her safe and well.