PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Kevin Milkins
21-Mar-12, 23:52
Anyone watch the new series of the apprentice tonight?

I have been lucky up to now with my early predictions and have guessed the eventual winner from the first episode on the last two series, but boy, did I get it wrong tonight.

From the first meeting in the boardroom I picked Bilyana as a potential winner and was confident throughout the programme, but it all came crashing down at the end, if she had wound her neck in at Lord Sugar's summary I think she would still have been in.

I didn't take to Katie from the beginning and thought she should have been fired. What do you think?

Phill
22-Mar-12, 00:06
I'd sack the lot of 'em!!

Moira
22-Mar-12, 00:33
Kevin, I think Katie was on her way out if Bilyana had had the sense to "zip her lip" when Lord Sugar made it plain he didn't want to hear anymore from her. Bilyana effectively talked herself into getting sacked lol. Maybe Katie is going to be the "snake in the grass" in this series. :)

Rheghead
22-Mar-12, 14:45
They never seem to be the type of person that you'd like to get to know as a friend.

billmoseley
22-Mar-12, 19:24
bit early to say who i think might win but no one really too my fancy in this lot. maybe the show is becoming a bit tired now

Kevin Milkins
28-Mar-12, 22:53
I got it right tonight with Maria going, but the one with the squeaky voice has to go soon.

Tilly Teckel
29-Mar-12, 08:16
the one with the squeaky voice has to go soon.

Totally agree - her voice could grate cheese!

billmoseley
29-Mar-12, 20:33
at this rate there will only be boys left in a few weeks