PDA

View Full Version : which one of the government is pictured

tonkatojo
21-Mar-12, 11:27
I have known for ages the tory's are dictators but the libdems are are acting a close second, which one is pictured here 12715

RecQuery
21-Mar-12, 11:32
I have known for ages the tory's are dictators but the libdems are are acting a close second, which one is pictured here 12715

It's either the one they use to shaft the public, or the one belonging to the rich that they eat.

shazzap
21-Mar-12, 11:32
Ha ha. I think they all, fit the bill.

tonkatojo
21-Mar-12, 12:07
I have no idea why this has been moved to the joke section, as I was being very earnest with my question. personally I think "call me Dave" Cameron fits the picture.

ducati
21-Mar-12, 13:49
I have no idea why this has been moved to the joke section, as I was being very earnest with my question. personally I think "call me Dave" Cameron fits the picture.

Most political threads should go in the joke section.

tonkatojo
22-Mar-12, 16:25
Most political threads should go in the joke section.

If it was so the joke section would be irrelevant would it not, but with the current government I totally agree. On the subject what's your view of the robbery that took place yesterday ?.

ducati
22-Mar-12, 17:19
If it was so the joke section would be irrelevant would it not, but with the current government I totally agree. On the subject what's your view of the robbery that took place yesterday ?.

If you mean the brudget?, good enough......for now.

tonkatojo
23-Mar-12, 11:10
If you mean the brudget?, good enough......for now.

I am pleased at least you acknowledged that it was "robbery" but it beggers belief you condone it.

ducati
24-Mar-12, 08:07
I am pleased at least you acknowledged that it was "robbery" but it beggers belief you condone it.

Which bits?

I would have liked to see something on fuel duty. However it is needed to pay for stuff. You can't keep reducing it just so the oil companies can rip us off even more.

I liked the increase in the allowance for personal Income tax.

Where did the robbery come in?

tonkatojo
24-Mar-12, 10:54
Which bits?

I would have liked to see something on fuel duty. However it is needed to pay for stuff. You can't keep reducing it just so the oil companies can rip us off even more.

I liked the increase in the allowance for personal Income tax.

Where did the robbery come in?

It is nowt to do with oil companys, it is because the yanks have demanded we boycot another oil producer and the UK as usual obliges. The rip off is our governments screwing every penny from the masses to fund whatever including what should be paid by tax evasion.
The robbery came in the form of pensioners taking the brunt to fund the rich tax cuts, as you well know !!, don't act daft or belittle yourself.

ducati
24-Mar-12, 11:45
It is nowt to do with oil companys, it is because the yanks have demanded we boycot another oil producer and the UK as usual obliges. The rip off is our governments screwing every penny from the masses to fund whatever including what should be paid by tax evasion.
The robbery came in the form of pensioners taking the brunt to fund the rich tax cuts, as you well know !!, don't act daft or belittle yourself.

Yes I thought you would jump on Ball's band wagon. (and he was responsible, with Brown for the 75p increase!) How much effect does this actually have? And isn't it farer (I know you like that) for everyone to have the same threshold?

And don't forget, these are not poor pensioners on state pensions alone. They have income (hence income tax) Some will be millionairs! I'm sure you would approve of taxing them more.

Anything else you don't like?

TAFKAL
24-Mar-12, 11:56
Another unfortunate one...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/485300_297354920337592_100001892594825_727090_1620 427589_n.jpg

ducati
24-Mar-12, 12:09
Another unfortunate one...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/485300_297354920337592_100001892594825_727090_1620 427589_n.jpg

He's thinking about Ed Balls. [lol]